• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I have always had a respect for City, with the way they were still getting massive crowds in the lower divisions.
My best mate is a City fan and he always says the most fun he had was going to away games in the 3rd division.

Hope we smash you this afternoon though 👍
When we first went down to division 3 it was hard to take but we soon laughed in the face of adversity and drowned our sorrows. Going to places we'd never been in large numbers was fun and it became better when we started winning. IF we get found guilty of these alleged charges and get relegated then City fans who've been there before will be there again.

It's been a mad rollercoaster ride for me being a blue since the early 70s but nobody can take the memories away of getting beaten at York and Wycombe, the Stoke 2011 FA cup win, the 'Aguero' moment, and all the other highs and lows...

When we first went down to division 3 it was hard to take but we soon laughed in the face of adversity and drowned our sorrows. Going to places we'd never been in large numbers was fun and it became better when we started winning. IF we get found guilty of these alleged charges and get relegated then City fans who've been there before will be there again.

It's been a mad rollercoaster ride for me being a blue since the early 70s but nobody can take the memories away of getting beaten at York and Wycombe, the Stoke 2011 FA cup win, the 'Aguero' moment, and all the other highs and lows...

I worked in Salford fir a couple of years loads of city lads there, all said they preferred in when you were down in the third tier and it was a proper laugh

Thet were all 35 plus

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back