• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Just went to get my bloods taken, and I put my car keys down on the side, I have an Everton keyring attached. Straight away the Nurse goes "ooooh Everton fan" haha yeh I replied. Straight away I took a dislike to her. "You aren't doing so well are you" i just shrugged my shoulders. Just as I was putting my hoodie back on, she goes " don't you think we are doing very well l, considering the age of the players" I replied oh you mean the squad you put out against Chelsea, who by the way had a younger squad put out? I think she went on to try and question me, from which I sharply replied with a yes, yes they were. Then as I was walking off, the smarmy little cow went to the other nurses "he's an Everton fan"

I will point blank refuse her next time the horrible little witch

Just went to get my bloods taken, and I put my car keys down on the side, I have an Everton keyring attached. Straight away the Nurse goes "ooooh Everton fan" haha yeh I replied. Straight away I took a dislike to her. "You aren't doing so well are you" i just shrugged my shoulders. Just as I was putting my hoodie back on, she goes " don't you think we are doing very well l, considering the age of the players" I replied oh you mean the squad you put out against Chelsea, who by the way had a younger squad put out? I think she went on to try and question me, from which I sharply replied with a yes, yes they were. Then as I was walking off, the smarmy little cow went to the other nurses "he's an Everton fan"

#match slag#. Match slags are awful, knew this fella who was dating one, hated Everton, lived Libpool. Never been Anfield like, other than a tour. Match slags are strange specimens, more interested in speaking to Blues than their RS fellas, bumped into few in pub on Friday. Rougher than toast like. I don't know why they can't just say I'm not a huge fan. It's like I watch cricket occasionly and boxing not huge fans of either sport or an expert. Match slags when challenged will either deny they are huge Libpool fans or get offended by banter. When Libpool lose match slags have nothing to say. You're safer off sticking your thing in a blender than a match slag.

Female version of this fictional, but very astutely observed, bellend:

#match slag#. Match slags are awful, knew this fella who was dating one, hated Everton, lived Libpool. Never been Anfield like, other than a tour. Match slags are strange specimens, more interested in speaking to Blues than their RS fellas, bumped into few in pub on Friday. Rougher than toast like. I don't know why they can't just say I'm not a huge fan. It's like I watch cricket occasionly and boxing not huge fans of either sport or an expert. Match slags when challenged will either deny they are huge Libpool fans or get offended by banter. When Libpool lose match slags have nothing to say. You're safer off sticking your thing in a blender than a match slag.
Agreed. I probably overreacted, but for some reason she really got under my skin straight away. And with that comment about me being a blue when I was walking out. Wouldn't mind but she was around 70 years old. The little bint proper got to me !!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back