• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

So, this Klopp & Guardiola ad on Sky. Anybody else find it just a tad nauseating.

Oh look Klopp is a nice guy, etc.

Also, at the end when it comes up with the head to head in Klopp's favour, that made me laugh. Propaganda at it's finest to show Klopp as the better one.

He'll have written that with a straight face as well.

We'll just ignore the most expensive goalkeeper, the most expensive centre back and the most expensive striker they have, they do it differently

Tossers

Not just that their wage bill is one of the biggest in Europe, I would actually be expecting more than just one title from that output. We can't have anything negative though.

You just want one presenter to buck the trend and when they say things like this have a load of facts at the ready and make the prick(s) squirm. Unfortunately, I doubt anybody will dare to fully go against state TV, but we live in hope.

Not just that their wage bill is one of the biggest in Europe, I would actually be expecting more than just one title from that output. We can't have anything negative though.

You just want one presenter to buck the trend and when they say things like this have a load of facts at the ready and make the prick(s) squirm. Unfortunately, I doubt anybody will dare to fully go against state TV, but we live in hope.

100% mate.

Same with Arsenal, look at the money they've spent. Their back line is worth more than most 1st team squads.

Once again its a rs tit dictating the narrative and everyone falls for it every single time.

Makes me want to vomit

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back