• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

So many people will be suckered in by the "we've got injuries" narrative. The fact is when they line up tomorrow, only Alisson and Mr. This Means More will be missing from their strongest team. City will be missing one - Grealish. But the excuse is already in - "poundshop budget, can't compete, loads of injuries" if they lose. Or "Klopp's kids, best PL manager ever, atmosphere got us home" if they win.

don’t watch it mate. . and forget it
I will be maintaining radio silence and I hope that city take at least a point hopefully I will want to watch match of the day tonight.
When slippy fell against Chelsea I drove around for a couple of hours without the radio on and left my phone in the house.
Of course this.method has it's draw backs as you need to avoid any pubs and any RS walking round in case they show any signs of elation

If the city coach gets trashed AGAIN will it be mentioned in the media, no chance, imagine sky if our fans did it, breaking news and all over media.
Screenshot_20240310-093936.webp

It seems the Match Commander has unfortunately omitted the warning regards traffic restrictions this morning whilst Officers of the "Special Ladder Unit" unplug the CCTV cameras in the area.

View attachment 248407

It seems the Match Commander has unfortunately omitted the warning regards traffic restrictions this morning whilst Officers of the "Special Ladder Unit" unplug the CCTV cameras in the area.

Even the statement from the police shows they’ll be more concerned with any City fans tragedy chanting than any Liverpool fans smashing up buses or throwing jars of coins at kids heads. It’s little wonder that fan base thinks they can get away with anything. ‘Oh sorry we just couldn’t identify even a single fan on the CCTV’

I’ve begrudgingly noticed that they’ve been playing the “only team that’s ever had any injuries” card for a good few weeks/months now.

Has this taken over from “we’ve not got the money of these oil clubs (despite having the worlds most expensive GK, CB and one of the highest paid strikers in world football)” as the main excuse now?

Even the statement from the police shows they’ll be more concerned with any City fans tragedy chanting than any Liverpool fans smashing up buses or throwing jars of coins at kids heads. It’s little wonder that fan base thinks they can get away with anything. ‘Oh sorry we just couldn’t identify even a single fan on the CCTV’
Every team that plays the rs should have their fans sing a verse or two of S Club 7's Tragedy in protest.

Yet there's no law against YMCA.

Asking them to "work with us...and refrain from....". That's tellin 'em.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back