• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

You just know that there will be a controversial decision tomorrow and it will go in favour of the RS
2-0 to the RS by whatever means.
Listening to the BBC you'd think the whole universe is holding its breath for two hours this afternoon.
If they do succumb to City, I'm waiting for Shipman to blame the kick off time saying in the history of the PL there's never been a 1545 kick off .

2-0 to the RS by whatever means.
Listening to the BBC you'd think the whole universe is holding its breath for two hours this afternoon.
If they do succumb to City, I'm waiting for Shipman to blame the kick off time saying in the history of the PL there's never been a 1545 kick off .
To the BBC liverpool are the whole universe and they don't try to hide it much either.

Today is a great day.
Today is the day the RS get handed there arses.
Today is the beginning of the decline that sees Herr Shipman finally close his surgury.
I hope you are right, but I've been watching football long enough to know that they will get a helping hand from everyone within the establishment. I can't begin to think just how many disallowed goals City have had against them in the Klopp era. The PL product needs Klopp to go out on a high and you'll see all of the stops pulled out today to try to make that happen.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back