• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

City looked goosed while them horrors definitely had the PEDS working their magic 110 minutes and giving it legs like they still had half a tank left
That's exactly it. Never will it be more clear that they are on the inhalers than today. They ran full tilt all game in spite of having played in Prague on Thursday night. City were knackered then, but we toughed it out and hung on.

That's exactly it. Never will it be more clear that they are on the inhalers than today. They ran full tilt all game in spite of having played in Prague on Thursday night. City were knackered then, but we toughed it out and hung on.
Brighton villa and west ham all struggled today after playing midweek European games, don’t need to be a rocket scientist to workout something a bit iffy is going on at greyskull.

Brighton villa and west ham all struggled today after playing midweek European games, don’t need to be a rocket scientist to workout something a bit iffy is going on at greyskull.

I get the feeling that doping in the elite end of football is similiar to steroid use in the wrestling business back in the 80's/90's.

Everyone knew who was jacking up but as it led to a more exciting product a blind eye is turned.

Not one can tell me that Luis Diaz can play 75 minutes on a Thursday night in Eastern Europe then be up and down the pitch for 98 minutes just 3 days later back in the UK and not look at all jaded.

I get the feeling that doping in the elite end of football is similiar to steroid use in wrestling back in the 80's/90's.

Everyone knew who was jacking up but as it led to a more exciting product a blind eye is turned.

Not one can tell me that Luis Diaz can play 75 minutes on a Thursday night in Eastern Europe then be up and down the pitch for 98 minutes just 3 days later back in the UK.
Exactly this I think people like masters and the cronies in the powers that be know or have an idea doping of some sort is going on but will never investigate it as they can’t have the bad press and they certainly can’t market and sell their ‘product’ to the masses if it was tainted. The only way any truth in the matter sees the light of day is if somebody from inside blew the whistle.

I get the feeling that doping in the elite end of football is similiar to steroid use in the wrestling business back in the 80's/90's.

Not one can tell me that Luis Diaz can play 75 minutes on a Thursday night in Eastern Europe then be up and down the pitch for 98 minutes just 3 days later back in the UK and not look at all jaded.
Unless it's like last season. They finished the CL final in 2022, had two months off and came back looking more tired than when they left. Started with a draw at Fulham, a draw at home to Palace and lost at Old Trafford to a United team beaten 4-0 at Bournemouth the week before.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back