• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

They haven't half given me some bleedin' laughs down the years. Who remembers this:

View attachment 258656

Must be getting on for 60 now that fella. Wonder what happened to him.
The thing that makes me laugh about this is imagining Ramos getting interviewed after the game and answering questions like “how does it feel to lift the trophy again?” “How did bale change the game?” or “ is Zidane going to go down as the best manager the champions league has ever seen?”

And then just as he’s about to walk off and join in the celebrations, the interviewer says just one more question Sergio…..”did you used to watch brookside?”

The thing that makes me laugh about this is imagining Ramos getting interviewed after the game and answering questions like “how does it feel to lift the trophy again?” “How did bale change the game?” or “ is Zidane going to go down as the best manager the champions league has ever seen?”

And then just as he’s about to walk off and join in the celebrations, the interviewer says just one more question Sergio…..”did you used to watch brookside?”
hahahaha lol

Remembering all those Killed at Heysal today.

A fitting tribute from Liverpool FC...

lfc-heysel-tribute-290524_1.webp

lfc-heysel-tribute-290524_2.webp

"YNWA la...XOXO" scribbled with a board marker. Class.

That's sorted it for another year then.

Utter midden of a club that should have been bulldozed in 1985.

A fitting tribute from Liverpool FC...

lfc-heysel-tribute-290524_1.webp

lfc-heysel-tribute-290524_2.webp

"YNWA la...XOXO" scribbled with a board marker. Class.

That's sorted it for another year then.

Utter midden of a club that should have been bulldozed in 1985.

That’s actually disgusting, a multi million pound organisation with a cheap wreath and a scribbled handwritten laminated note. Disgusting, cheap, insincere tokenism.

Stand with Juve in honouring the memory of those killed that day and thoughts of comfort with those lost those closest to them.
1716991972634.webp

That’s actually disgusting, a multi million pound organisation with a cheap wreath and a scribbled handwritten laminated note. Disgusting, cheap, insincere tokenism.

Stand with Juve in honouring the memory of those killed that day and thoughts of comfort with those lost those closest to them.
View attachment 258663
Ashamed of nothing, offended by everything.

Was in town yesterday evening; and wondering why everyone was walking around in Liverpool shirts and scarves.

Didn't realise until I got home that he had his leaving do at the Echo last night.

Just don't get it? Why do you need to wear a scarf and shirt to a talk with someone? Can't tell if I'm just a crank or it's legitimately a strange thing lol
When you consider that you can go on holiday to Mallorca or similar and observe that they need to wear a full match day kit sans shin pads to check in to a flight, I'd say a scarf and shirt to Shipmans leaving do is actually quite restrained.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back