• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

As a trip down memory lane, I watched this:

Whereupon, I spotted this:

View attachment 258586

At which point I inexplicably decided to go and read this:

View attachment 258587

Watching even only the first thirty seconds of that makes my skin crawl. I can only imagine what it's like to watch a 'snuff' movie, you know where it's going to end and it isn't good.

Christ. Yesterday I was looking at the Guardian site and scrolled down through about 20 stories. Not one mention of Klopp or the rs.

Look today and you'll see that balance has been restored to the universe. They're back.

Was in town yesterday evening; and wondering why everyone was walking around in Liverpool shirts and scarves.

Didn't realise until I got home that he had his leaving do at the Echo last night.

Just don't get it? Why do you need to wear a scarf and shirt to a talk with someone? Can't tell if I'm just a crank or it's legitimately a strange thing lol
Because they're all gobshites?

Was in town yesterday evening; and wondering why everyone was walking around in Liverpool shirts and scarves.

Didn't realise until I got home that he had his leaving do at the Echo last night.

Just don't get it? Why do you need to wear a scarf and shirt to a talk with someone? Can't tell if I'm just a crank or it's legitimately a strange thing lol
Because it’s the closest they’ll ever get to a game.

Happened on the last day of the season. Literally thousands of them walking around town in cult dress to sit in a pub 3 miles from the ground.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back