• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Funny on that 'Football Cops' last night. Some kopite get's nicked at City away for possession of cocaine. Unfortunately this father of the year candidate had his 14 year old son with him who was left stranded while his Dad gets carted away to jail. The plod then phone his bird who has to arrange the collection of the child from Manchester. Bet he was in the spare room for a few days after that little escapade. just say no kids.

Funny on that 'Football Cops' last night. Some kopite get's nicked at City away for possession of cocaine. Unfortunately this father of the year candidate had his 14 year old son with him who was left stranded while his Dad gets carted away to jail. The plod then phone his bird who has to arrange the collection of the child from Manchester. Bet he was in the spare room for a few days after that little escapade. just say no kids.
Good show…
Mentioned the rs with fake tickets, and dropping a pint glass on a Man City fan. And this eejit you mentioned above. As well a highlighting a bunch of malnourished looking kopite hooligans.
I for one was shocked because I thought they are all friendly, banner waving, poetry writing, super fans.

Good show…
Mentioned the rs with fake tickets, and dropping a pint glass on a Man City fan. And this eejit you mentioned above. As well a highlighting a bunch of malnourished looking kopite hooligans.
I for one was shocked because I thought they are all friendly, banner waving, poetry writing, super fans.
A good gust of wind would have blew over that little urchin mob

Good show…
Glossed over Hysel though, no mention of the [Poor language removed]. I gave up watching after 15 minutes due to the off putting, ridiculously thick, put upon 'scouse' accent.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back