• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Is this melt really - I mean, really - a RS fan? I ask only because everything he does is a p*** take and as his handle suggests it's a 'parody' of the mindset of the cultists from across the park.
If you mean Evans? He is definitely not a RS, the absolute menaces he puts up on his feed are, and they are very real, and a very real concern.

Labour should be talking about this in the manifesto - "Tough on kopites, tough on the causes of kopites"

If you mean Evans? He is definitely not a RS, the absolute menaces he puts up on his feed are, and they are very real, and a very real concern.

Labour should be talking about this in the manifesto - "Tough on kopites, tough on the causes of kopites"
That explains everything, cheers. And I retract any comment disparaging Mr Evans who clearly is doing a superb job in reaffirming what we already know of the RS psyche.

That explains everything, cheers. And I retract any comment disparaging Mr Evans who clearly is doing a superb job in reaffirming what we already know of the RS psyche.
Unless I’ve missed something “Toni Evans Parody” is just that , a parody of Tony Evans who is a well known RS. Could be wrong , my knowledge of the RS is largely confined to laughing at them.

Just spoken with my older son.
Last night he attended the Royal Albert Hall to watch a special D Day promenade concert. He was moved by the solemnity of the occasion as he saw veterans and their families paying respects to the fallen.
The place fell silent for the last musical performance.
As soon as he heard the first few notes of THAT dirge, he exited the auditorium. Just when did YNWA become a part of remembrance services? To me it cheapens the gathering. And if to prove my point just as he left he had one last look and actually witnessed some of the audience with arms aloft swaying. I suppose we have Michael Ball to blame when he cosied up with Captain Tom.

Last night he attended the Royal Albert Hall to watch a special D Day promenade concert. He was moved by the solemnity of the occasion as he saw veterans and their families paying respects to the fallen.
As soon as he heard the first few notes of THAT dirge, he exited the auditorium. Just when did YNWA become a part of remembrance services? To me it cheapens the gathering. And if to prove my point just as he left he had one last look and actually witnessed some of the audience with arms aloft swaying. I suppose we have Michael Ball to blame when he cosied up with Captain Tom.
They've claimed D-Day

In work talking to a 22 year old 'not bitter' red today, and he starts talking about bramley Moore. And says its sound outside but it looks like a new stadium from 20 years ago inside. And it's only got 2 tiers???!.I said anfiekd only has 2 tiers, he said 'exactly'

Then he started talking about owners, and said the 2 prospective owners are no good because they're defo skint and we should get someone like FSG as they and I quote this word for word " took us from relegation contenders to winning everything"

Then kicked off because I kept saying "with an asterisk"

It happens at every event happening in the City. The latest being the Queen Anne liner playing that dirge at the dockside.
They’ll be claiming it as the anthem of the City. Half of its residents totally overlooked and ignored.

It happens at every event happening in the City. The latest being the Queen Anne liner playing that dirge at the dockside.
They’ll be claiming it as the anthem of the City. Half of its residents totally overlooked and ignored.
Blimey - totally inappropriate for the launch of a ship -apart from the RS association. Tossed, blown, storm, wind, rain. I think Queen Anne needed a song about smooth sailing and calm waters.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back