• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Hahaha, although Dave, in this situation, I think a more appropriate analogy would be: 'Like flies to a big, steaming, smelly pile of horse manure.'

WTF are Liverpool FC doing allowing them to practically tour the stadium?

I mean, the club cant help it if any marching band wants to troop past Anfield...or Everton FC with for Goodison for that matter...but they're all over that place like John Houlding is going to come out with a few of his sparkling ales and a plate of butties for them.

WTF are Liverpool FC doing allowing them to practically tour the stadium?

I mean, the club cant help it if any marching band wants to troop past Anfield...or Everton FC with for Goodison for that matter...but they're all over that place like John Houlding is going to come out with a few of his sparkling ales and a plate of butties for them.
As posted in the other thread...
EVHPSIBUEAAYhza.webp
There's only one reason they'd do it Dave: Money money money... MONEY!

If there was a group that was pro-noncery and they wanted to tour Anfield... They'd let them.

How would they justify it? Because aside from Jimmy Savile's other, ummmm, 'recreation activities', he was a massive kopite.

As posted in the other thread...
View attachment 260038
There's only one reason they'd do it Dave: Money money money... MONEY!

If there was a group that was pro-noncery and they wanted to tour Anfield... They'd let them.

How would they justify it? Because aside from Jimmy Savile's other, ummmm, 'recreation activities', he was a massive kopite.

Maybe they're supporting Taylor Swift next Friday and getting a bit of practice in? 🤷‍♂️

Maybe they're supporting Taylor Swift next Friday and getting a bit of practice in? 🤷‍♂️
I take it you haven't seen this danger yet mate?

I'm sorry, I truly am, but there's another one. Words have failed me with this abomination.

There's no way he's not on some type of register.

And at the end he's like: Imagine if Taylor Swift sang it?

I take it you haven't seen this danger yet mate?

There's no way he's not on some type of register.

And at the end he's like: Imagine if Taylor Swift sang it?

Everything about him screams registration pending, he defo follows people back to their table after polite conversation at the bar. Nunez will be contacting his agent just knowing this idiot exists

Everything about him screams registration pending, he defo follows people back to their table after polite conversation at the bar. Nunez will be contacting his agent just knowing this idiot exists
Aye, I'm sure he's already aware of this lad. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if a few of the RS players already have restraining orders out against him.

And he's probably the type of lad who'd proudly frame them and show them off like they were badges of honour. 🤦‍♂️

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back