• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Can't find it now, but there is a photoshop pic going round of a switcharoo of VD crying and pickford behind the media screen, unlike the original photoshop this could only have been made by bitter kopites

Funniest part is reading the comments which saying "karma", as if the original actually happened 🤦‍♂️

Can't find it now, but there is a photoshop pic going round of a switcharoo of VD crying and pickford behind the media screen, unlike the original photoshop this could only have been made by bitter kopites

Funniest part is reading the comments which saying "karma", as if the original actually happened 🤦‍♂️
................................................................................................webp

He really is a bad bad helmet that lad. Proper try hard, I'm the biggest scouser in the world with his put on accent. I wonder if he's aware that he's actually from outside the city boundary himself, therefore he's in no position to be screaming Woolyback at others.
Embarrassing that

Hope it massively backfires on him

He really is a bad bad helmet that lad. Proper try hard, I'm the biggest scouser in the world with his put on accent. I wonder if he's aware that he's actually from outside the city boundary himself, therefore he's in no position to be screaming Woolyback at others.
Knowing someone that went to school with him, he was badly bullied in high-school too.....I can see why tbh

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back