• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Agent Heitinga in the boot room.

Just need medications expert Andy van der Meyde on board next to sort out the inhalers.
Just snide them good and proper, like you use to do in the good 'ol days Johnny!
31e98375ebb15d8b623560987afe9b19.jpg

This is going to be fun.

Slot in his first meeting with the LFC technical team: 'so guys, how were you keeping the players fit and conditioned to play at such a pace for a whole season?'

Technical team: <gesturing broadly at overflowing medicines cabinet> 'but people are starting to get a bit suspicious, so we'll have to back off a bit'

Slot: 'right, best order some medicine balls and stevie wonder glasses'

I always did like that vanilla kit
And with the collar, it doubles-up as 'smart-casual'... Lol.
They'll have to send them back to Specsavers....they're not rose-tinted RS regulation.
I say keep them.

I don't understand Slot's technique. He's treating his keepers like they're racehorses...
You know like when they put the blinders on them blocking out their peripherals so they can focus directly on the racecourse ahead?

Methinks the RS are going to be conceding a lot of hilarious goals from wide angles this season...
You know, the balls in the back of the net and they're already celebrating but Alisson's just standing there going what happened? I didn't see a thing!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back