• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

He really is a bad bad helmet that lad. Proper try hard, I'm the biggest scouser in the world with his put on accent. I wonder if he's aware that he's actually from outside the city boundary himself, therefore he's in no position to be screaming Woolyback at others.
I don't care that much that England lost but celebrating a country you have no connection with scoring against England. I wanted Serbia to do well, would I have celebrated if Serbia got equaliser in pub? No. Celebrating a countries goal, when you no connection to it, is ridiculous. Lots of Scouse people don't care about England, but don't behave like that.

Knowing someone that went to school with him, he was badly bullied in high-school too.....I can see why tbh
Most of these MMA fighters are like that, I don't mind boxing or even Muay Thai. But MMA attract people like him, who think they can take on whole pub. He's just gonna get a glass in his face 1 day, they think doing UFC will help them, they're crazy a lot of them.

Most of these MMA fighters are like that, I don't mind boxing or even Muay Thai. But MMA attract people like him, who think they can take on whole pub. He's just gonna get a glass in his face 1 day, they think doing UFC will help them, they're crazy a lot of them.
Would like to agree but how often is someone gonna stick it on a mma fighter?

I don't care that much that England lost but celebrating a country you have no connection with scoring against England. I wanted Serbia to do well, would I have celebrated if Serbia got equaliser in pub? No. Celebrating a countries goal, when you no connection to it, is ridiculous. Lots of Scouse people don't care about England, but don't behave like that.

Exactly how I feel tbh, I'm completely ambivalent towards the England teams performance but wouldn't be going out my way to video myself in a put celebrating them getting beat and screaming 'wool' at everyone in the pub. Try hard behaviour.

Would like to agree but how often is someone gonna stick it on a mma fighter?
Agreed it's unlikely someone's gonna challenge him in Tesco on their own. But if he's in a pub and outnumbered, when people have objects it's a different story. If he's fighting someone much bigger and stronger than him, he's just gonna get volleyed in the face, or worse.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back