• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I'd love to throw a bloody grenade at Suarez if I could, throwing things on the pitch at professional footballers is just ****house behaviour. We KNOW we are different to them but they'll just use this as ammo (pardon the pun). It doesn't matter if it was 10 people or less, we've all been tarnished.

Did you know that whenever he drives past the Hillsboro memorial he winds down the window, makes the sign of the cross and drives on?

The mans a ****ing fraud.

No it's because does he **** do that every time he drives past it. That sentence is in his book. Made me cringe. I don't doubt he has personal connection with Hillsboro but he doesn't half use it for his own image.

Hahaha bloody hell, Nik. Not too beyond belief that a man can make the sign of the cross twice a week is it?

Idiot fans dragging the name of the club through the dirt AGAIN

Wasn't it at Goodison last time (Bellamy)

Suarez and Sturridge are fantastic, what we'd give for strikers as clinical as them.

When they've got a fully fit starting XI they're a more than decent team. They didn't have that tonight and still beat us at a canter, credit to Rodgers for getting his tactics spot on.

its amazing how little Sturridge went for last year too. He's a decent little player, that.

its amazing how little Sturridge went for last year too. He's a decent little player, that.

It was his attitude more than his ability that saw him out on his ear at Chelsea. He's an utter helmet. I think his price reflected the fact that the top clubs saw him as damaged goods. Liverpool was kind of his last chance to prove himself. He seems to be taking it.

In the current transfer climate 12m is a bit of a bargain. And he is banging in the goals for them. Much better than the 35m they wasted on Carroll.

there are not too many clubs in the world who can just throw £12m at a risk. i would not call a £12m transfer fee "little" as riddick quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back