• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the relative scheme of things i mean. For a striker who is banging them in, it was a good bit of business for them lot. Everyone says you cant get a 20goal scorer for less than £20mil, he could go on to be that for £12mil.

Didnt realize he was on the outs at Chelsea tho(i DO recollect him being a bit of a tit there tho), that makes sense.

In the current transfer climate 12m is a bit of a bargain. And he is banging in the goals for them. Much better than the 35m they wasted on Carroll.

this is what i meant basically.

bound to get one right like. They spent £35m on carroll, £12 on borini, i think they spent a bit on that aspas as well? if you add those prices together along with sturridge's to get one goalscorer becomes a bit less of a bargain.

anyway, the point wasn't about it being a bargain, you said £12m was a "little" fee, that was the main point i was stating.

Whilst I do think throwing coins and stuff is such a stupid thing to do, I've been sat t the front a few feet from Suarez a couple of times now and by god it was tempting. He's a horrible human being. Only reason I didn't is coz I didn't wanna get in trouble with mum :'(

As much as I'd love to throw a bloody grenade at Suarez if I could, throwing things on the pitch at professional footballers is just ****house behaviour. We KNOW we are different to them but they'll just use this as ammo (pardon the pun). It doesn't matter if it was 10 people or less, we've all been tarnished.

we've only been tarnished in the eyes of incredibly thick neanderthals who like to make blanket statements about thousands of people based on the actions of a minority.. and frankly who cars what they think ?

Last edited:

I found it ridiculas, how they reported how many coins were thrown, even cut away from the match commentatots, to do it.

You do wonder sometimes !!!

Whilst I do think throwing coins and stuff is such a stupid thing to do, I've been sat t the front a few feet from Suarez a couple of times now and by god it was tempting. He's a horrible human being. Only reason I didn't is coz I didn't wanna get in trouble with mum :'(

well done not throwing stuff mate, not worth it. Suarez just popcorns the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back