• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be putting our heads and hiding from it. It happened, we must dust ourselves off and carry on.

This really. We took a hiding. That happens in life, it is how you react to it that counts and that goes for us and the team. There is no excuse for coin throiwng and the like but I'm not ducking away from that lot for anything

4-0 or no 4-0 the kopites will always be deluded, and I will always be a proud Evertonian. So why lock the thread?

Speaking of delusion, I see some want FSG gone after not spunking 20 million on a Dnipro player.

Never throw coins or anything, its disgusting.

12mil is quite a lot of money for sturridge but in comparison to other Brits its probably average price.

Speaking of delusion, I see some want FSG gone after not spunking 20 million on a Dnipro player.

I saw on an online chat an RS saying that they needed new owners that would support them with money!!!!!!!!

One of the other guys listed all the crappy buys for many pounds that had been made by them - RS went very quiet :)

They've got no money due to being the premier league's second biggest spenders. They've lost £90m (total) in the last two financial years, with a similar loss expected in a month's time the future is looking bleak.

Suarez could be sold even if they qualify for the CL.

Perfect weekend for them really. West Brom will do their predictable roll over against them and probably be 2 down in 3 minutes and then they'll be 9 ahead of the Mancs and 4 ahead of us who, lets face it, won't get fourth due to a combination of corrupt refereeing and our ability to flap any game that means anything. We're running into a spell of hard games coming up as well. They'll have quite a large cushion for fourth soon.

Perfect weekend for them really. West Brom will do their predictable roll over against them and probably be 2 down in 3 minutes and then they'll be 9 ahead of the Mancs and 4 ahead of us who, lets face it, won't get fourth due to a combination of corrupt refereeing and our ability to flap any game that means anything. We're running into a spell of hard games coming up as well. They'll have quite a large cushion for fourth soon.

317b4ur.jpg

t6xo1x.jpg

rrtqba.jpg

That would be putting our heads and hiding from it. It happened, we must dust ourselves off and carry on.

This all over, this is a great site, mainly because we're honest. we don't want to turn into a laughing stock like RAWK where anything negative and up for discussions gets locked. pretty boring site if you can only post positive things.

Brendan Rodgers : “It was brilliant for the supporters and great for the players. It means I can now have a bit of banter at traffic lights with the Everton supporters who shout abuse at me!"

“This is a humble club. We won’t be making DVDs of the performance. There are bigger things we’re trying to achieve"

What a cringy bellend, but what would you expect from the real life david brent.

Brendan Rodgers : “It was brilliant for the supporters and great for the players. It means I can now have a bit of banter at traffic lights with the Everton supporters who shout abuse at me!"

“This is a humble club. We won’t be making DVDs of the performance. There are bigger things we’re trying to achieve"

I knew he was a bit of scabby bellend but didn't realise quite how much.

Like trying to get back into European competition.

You tell it like it is Brendan.

What a cringy bellend, but what would you expect from the real life david brent.

Haha, fair shout. Obviously someone's told him to say that, but still, we'd buzz off it if RM did similar. Doubt he would though, which is good in its own way.

If he wants to get his digs in half way through the season and act like his team are looking to achieve "bigger things", he needs to actually achieve them yet.

This is a humble club. We won’t be making DVDs of the performance. There are bigger things we’re trying to achieve"

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Der best fans in der werld will obviously lap this sh!t up. '5 times la, YAWN'.

Let's see how his 'banter' is when he has actually achieved something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back