• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
apart from their attack i think they are very very average tbh, no good midfielders except the ones that can win the ball. wingers are average apart from januzaj but reckon he won't play much now mata has to be fitted in. their defence and keeper is all over the shop to the extent i can't even think of who's the best player there.

any good manager would surely get them to outscore the majority of the teams they play however.
I'm not one for defending Moyes or united but to be fair they've had some horrendous luck this season so far with injuries, freak goals against them..... I think they will give Moyes a minimum of 2 years to bring in his own players.... That back 4 needs sorting out ASAP though.

We all should hope he doesn't get the sack anytime soon...personally don't think they will sack him before at least a couple of months unless something disastrous happens-like losing at home to Fulham next week.

I love the way you dismiss the man when he finished above your lot in the last two seasons with a side that spends peanuts compared Liverpool

Brendan Rodgers : “It was brilliant for the supporters and great for the players. It means I can now have a bit of banter at traffic lights with the Everton supporters who shout abuse at me!"

This is a humble club. We won’t be making DVDs of the performance. There are bigger things we’re trying to achieve"

What a cringy bellend, but what would you expect from the real life david brent.

Ah yes, plenty to be humble about.. but what do they actually do when humility is required? Let me think: Prime example - The t-shirts at Wigan...

As for the DVDs why would they - every bleeding RS game is live on television anyway.. unlike our games.

they have bought a great player for the one position that doesnt need strengthening

edit just realised this is the liverpool thread:lol:

I love the way you dismiss the man when he finished above your lot in the last two seasons with a side that spends peanuts compared Liverpool

Finishing 6th/7th is when we had one of our poorest runs in the league....it's a different story altogether now. You guys should be relieved you got rid of him at the right time

Brendan Rodgers : “It was brilliant for the supporters and great for the players. It means I can now have a bit of banter at traffic lights with the Everton supporters who shout abuse at me!"

“This is a humble club. We won’t be making DVDs of the performance. There are bigger things we’re trying to achieve"

What a cringy bellend, but what would you expect from the real life david brent.

Haha to be fair I'm amazed we don't have a DVD from old Trafford out - maybe we've turned a corner along those lines!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back