• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
lads remember when wenger was moaning that chelsea clearly sold mata to take points off their rivals?

i think it's pretty clear that's what martinez was doing when he sold big vic - i mean it paid off today, will pay off again soon as well. the kopites must fume at martinez' clear intellect, imagine if he accepted the job when they made him 1st choice, they could be the benefiters from his wisdom, instead of being the

...cough

...victims

lads remember when wenger was moaning that chelsea clearly sold mata to take points off their rivals?

i think it's pretty clear that's what martinez was doing when he sold big vic - i mean it paid off today, will pay off again soon as well. the kopites must fume at martinez' clear intellect, imagine if he accepted the job when they made him 1st choice, they could be the benefiters from his wisdom, instead of being the

...cough

...victims

beneficiaries mate, not benefiters

...cough

...victims

Jelavic got an assist against spurs too.

And Agent Moyes is doing wonders keeping United below us.

Has there ever been an explanation about why Brendan has dropped his philosophee and it's no longer death by football, rather 'long' passes?

It just seems to have been dropped without anyone questioning why.

Who will do the questioning? Not the RS media that spent all last season convincing the world that tiki taki will bring a new 'Barcelona' dawn to Anfield. All you got last season from the RS fans was possession, possession and even more possession is important. Now they don't like you mentioning tiki taki.

Who will do the questioning? Not the RS media that spent all last season convincing the world that tiki taki will bring a new 'Barcelona' dawn to Anfield. All you got last season from the RS fans was possession, possession and even more possession is important. Now they don't like you mentioning tiki taki.

mainly because we're bossing it.

BBC mentioned it today, 24 ex-RS pundits, 24! what thompson said about history was a joke as well. Owen's Played for Real, United and Liverpool, winning loads of trophies, yet he knows nothing about the game, absolutely nothing, yet he gets a gig.

Listening to them and their stooges in the media youd think they were miles ahead of us. Couple that with the four nil bumming they gave us midweek and you'd think we were way off.

Were just two points behind them in February. And we've been not playing all that with an extensive injury list.

Unlucky like. They're sweating us.

Brendan Rodgers : “It was brilliant for the supporters and great for the players. It means I can now have a bit of banter at traffic lights with the Everton supporters who shout abuse at me!"

“This is a humble club. We won’t be making DVDs of the performance. There are bigger things we’re trying to achieve"

What a cringy bellend, but what would you expect from the real life david brent.

hidden message from the RedMessiah.

Listening to them and their stooges in the media youd think they were miles ahead of us. Couple that with the four nil bumming they gave us midweek and you'd think we were way off.

Were just two points behind them in February. And we've been not playing all that with an extensive injury list.

Unlucky like. They're sweating us.

we've had a bit of a blip recently and still grinded out points. not too sure they've had theirs yet.

Barcelona ? their passing's more like Wimbledon

Is right. When RS lads at work tried having a go after the derby i just told them we couldn't cope with the long ball game and we always played poorly against Stoke too. They then went into mega fume mode and started coming out with all sorts of facts and figures, by which point i had switched off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back