• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishing 6th/7th is when we had one of our poorest runs in the league....it's a different story altogether now. You guys should be relieved you got rid of him at the right time

you have pretty much the same squad as you did last season?? ah the keeper's changed, that's about it.

"Humble club"????

If saying "Five times" led to you being 'vanished' from the face of the Earth, there would be none left.

File that away with their self-proclaimed 'class & dignity' lies.

The most arrogant and frankly weird 'fans' in the UK at least.

They think they are perfect, but there is rot under the surface.

They are the Jimmy Saviles of football.

Brendan Rodgers : “It was brilliant for the supporters and great for the players. It means I can now have a bit of banter at traffic lights with the Everton supporters who shout abuse at me!"

“This is a humble club. We won’t be making DVDs of the performance. There are bigger things we’re trying to achieve"

What a cringy bellend, but what would you expect from the real life david brent.

If I saw Rodgers at traffic lights I would wave my bus ticket at him and shout, 'Your players will need this at Anfield next season when you park the bus against us'.

"Humble club"????

If saying "Five times" led to you being 'vanished' from the face of the Earth, there would be none left.

File that away with their self-proclaimed 'class & dignity' lies.

The most arrogant and frankly weird 'fans' in the UK at least.

They think they are perfect, but there is rot under the surface.

They are the Jimmy Saviles of football.

:lol: I'll be borrowing that one.

Lol Liverpool fubbal klub humble. Heard it all know.

They are weird. No other word I can use as accurately to describe them. Just weird.

looking at arsenals midfield injuries once again the RS play a side full of missing players/players with niggles, everything has gone their way this season if they don't get 4th they never will do

Has there ever been an explanation about why Brendan has dropped his philosophee and it's no longer death by football, rather 'long' passes?

It just seems to have been dropped without anyone questioning why.

Has there ever been an explanation about why Brendan has dropped his philosophee and it's no longer death by football, rather 'long' passes?

It just seems to have been dropped without anyone questioning why.

He said today "We played some terrific stuff and created some good chances." When and where I don't know, because I thought they were awful.

Your right about the passing, remember last season it was all about the possession. Totally changed this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back