• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, fair shout. Obviously someone's told him to say that, but still, we'd buzz off it if RM did similar. Doubt he would though,

Which is the point really. Imagine if Martinez did an interview in his house and there was only one picture in his front room, and it was in the most prominent/visible point...and it was a portrait of him.

Imagine how utterly bizarre we'd all find it. With Brent, one just titters, shakes one's head and wearily shrugs.

Brendan Rodgers : “It was brilliant for the supporters and great for the players. It means I can now have a bit of banter at traffic lights with the Everton supporters who shout abuse at me!"

“This is a humble club. We won’t be making DVDs of the performance. There are bigger things we’re trying to achieve"

What a cringy bellend, but what would you expect from the real life david brent.

Tell him to get that picture of himself down the complete egotistical tit

I've got an envelope with his name in it

I will say this about them, it'll take a miracle for them to be caught in the fight for fourth. Not that they're that good, but because others are busy slitting their own throats.

I will say this about them, it'll take a miracle for them to be caught in the fight for fourth. Not that they're that good, but because others are busy slitting their own throats.

:s ??? why, they're 1 point above us. with spurs and to an extent united still breathing down their necks, it is far far far from over, a lot of their home bankers have already been played.

:s ??? why, they're 1 point above us. with spurs and to an extent united still breathing down their necks, it is far far far from over, a lot of their home bankers have already been played.

United aren't going to go on a winning streak any time soon. We've got a horrible fixture list, and Spurs are managed by Tim Sherwood.

United aren't going to go on a winning streak any time soon. We've got a horrible fixture list, and Spurs are managed by Tim Sherwood.

how's ours more of a horrible fixture list? we've only just gone over half way so everyone's got almost all the teams left to play.

liverpool have nothing apart from their strikeforce, they've been clinical with their chances, but if that dries up they'll be losing a lot of games.

you can't come up with a bunch of IF's for the other teams and ignore liverpool's IF's.

It would be a disaster, any manager with half a tactical brain would have them right in the mix.

apart from their attack i think they are very very average tbh, no good midfielders except the ones that can win the ball. wingers are average apart from januzaj but reckon he won't play much now mata has to be fitted in. their defence and keeper is all over the shop to the extent i can't even think of who's the best player there.

any good manager would surely get them to outscore the majority of the teams they play however.

how's ours more of a horrible fixture list? we've only just gone over half way so everyone's got almost all the teams left to play.

liverpool have nothing apart from their strikeforce, they've been clinical with their chances, but if that dries up they'll be losing a lot of games.

you can't come up with a bunch of IF's for the other teams and ignore liverpool's IF's.

I'll be made up if they cock it up of course, just don't see it. Unless Suarez gets a lengthy injury / does something stupid.

Just done a prediction on http://www.the-mustard.com/predictor.html

This is what I've got.

RS 77
Tottenham 69
Man Utd 65
Everton 64

We'll see how it pans out, fingers X'd.

Last edited:
We all should hope he doesn't get the sack anytime soon...personally don't think they will sack him before at least a couple of months unless something disastrous happens-like losing at home to Fulham next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back