• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to them and their stooges in the media youd think they were miles ahead of us. Couple that with the four nil bumming they gave us midweek and you'd think we were way off.

Were just two points behind them in February. And we've been not playing all that with an extensive injury list.

Unlucky like. They're sweating us.

This is what I said to a RS mate. They got 4 points off us this year and still are only 2 ahead. They know that we won't be shaken off.........

Had to laugh at Rodgers comments blaming Mingolet for throwing the ball to Toure, when he was only acting on the instructions of Gerrard. Nearly as good as giving Sturridge the hook for answering Suarez back.

Had to laugh at Rodgers comments blaming Mingolet for throwing the ball to Toure, when he was only acting on the instructions of Gerrard. Nearly as good as giving Sturridge the hook for answering Suarez back.

I thought the sturridge incident was astonishing, 4 nil up, on a hat trick so he shoots, suarez would do the exact same thing, looks very much like suarez is bigger than the club there, still hasn't apologised to the fans has he for the his summer high jinks

Is right. When RS lads at work tried having a go after the derby i just told them we couldn't cope with the long ball game and we always played poorly against Stoke too. They then went into mega fume mode and started coming out with all sorts of facts and figures, by which point i had switched off.

Hahaha the same has happened to me. I said Toure just punted that ball upfield for the 3rd as one of our lads was about to block him.......
but oh no, it was a sublime chipped throughball absolitely absolutely meant. Toure done a quality 70 yard hoof yesterday which saurez managed to worm a one v one and no doubt if he had scored it would have been another inch perfect assist from Toure. Best cb in the world him you know, well level with Lurch, Agger and sakho. Pure melts who I Iove buzzing off. It is impossible to lose an arguement with a Kopite because they are the gift that keeps on giving.

I thought the sturridge incident was astonishing, 4 nil up, on a hat trick so he shoots, suarez would do the exact same thing, looks very much like suarez is bigger than the club there, still hasn't apologised to the fans has he for the his summer high jinks

And then got dragged off by Rodgers. Crazy.

'Brendan and his tranny at the etihad'
Code:
https://twitter.com/ReeceAirey/status/430453703263666176/photo/1

(image link doesn't work)

would like someone in the media to actually remember this and bring it up. surely rodgers knew he wouldn't apologize - he has no self-respect if he'll let someone trample all over him like that. he'll feel a right [Poor language removed] in the summer when suarez does the same. maybe this time more than one team will be interested in him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back