• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god rumored kit

Liverpool2014ThirdDesignHeader.jpg

We've got a better young winger than that lad who's getting all the spotlight! Look at us! Look at us!

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=311497.0

Wow I don't even know how to react to that. I'm not sure if I should be laughing at the guy who posted that or feeling sorry for him. He is a kopite, so I guess I'll go with laughing.

I can only wonder about the amazing and no doubt kopite-relevant insight he's provided in his other 2738 posts. Probably one of them types who wrote several essays on Luis Suarez's childhood in Uruguay to try and justify the use of the word "negrito" in modern day England.

To be fair every blue on here would be fuming if arsenal give us a small ticket allocation like that.

I know i would be.

yeah we would, but there wouldn't be an official movement from some "authoritative voice" to demand an explanation. It'd be annoying and unfair to get reduced tickets, but ultimately, there's nothin you can do

I'll just insert completely legitimate figures and graphs to make our player look miles better than anyone else. If having a gash haircut helped him be better somehow there'd be a graph on that too. Time spent styling hair to goals scored or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back