• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
1011743_674376919274658_288978963_n.jpg

Caption: Probably the hardest defender in the Prem League (n)

Yeah he's dead hard the way he's always injured isn't he.

Distin would make him weep at the sight of his traps.

Now that Brenda has said the RS can't win the title, wouldn't it be funny if Roberto came out and said we are still in it......the cult wouldn't know who to have a go at.......

Raheem Stirling, an attacker with more children than goals in his career.

Look i am not sticking up for any player, including our own if they are stupid and deserve critisizing but Sterling is clearly a young wannabe hard man from Toxteth who fancies himself a little bit of the 'cool' tpye because he plays for liverpool. All of a sudden he is in the first team and he is still stuck in toxteth round the same wannabe mates and he keeps making all the wrong decisions rather than getting away from it all.

Look i am not sticking up for any player, including our own if they are stupid and deserve critisizing but Sterling is clearly a young wannabe hard man from Toxteth who fancies himself a little bit of the 'cool' tpye because he plays for liverpool. All of a sudden he is in the first team and he is still stuck in toxteth round the same wannabe mates and he keeps making all the wrong decisions rather than getting away from it all.

...and he runs like a girl......

isn't he a cockney, he defo acts like one

He grew up in Wembley mate

He is a cockney, they paid £5 million for him !!!!

No it isn't his fault. I don't get why he is getting the blame for all these deals, he doesn't decide the budget, the board do. What can he do if the club he is negotiating with want more than he has been given?

The funds were available....it's up to him to secure those deals and get the other party to agree terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back