• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these help the discussion....

50550518_51b224a164_o.jpg

graph.png

This bit out of The Guardians transfer rumour piece made me laugh....

.......Thirty miles away, at Liverpool, they're still banging on about Kop hero Yevhen Konoplyanka. Supporters are upset at the club's inability to complete the deal, after manufacturing a banner bearing a long-winded and unfeasibly rousing testament to his great deeds –

This bit out of The Guardians transfer rumour piece made me laugh....

.......Thirty miles away, at Liverpool, they're still banging on about Kop hero Yevhen Konoplyanka. Supporters are upset at the club's inability to complete the deal, after manufacturing a banner bearing a long-winded and unfeasibly rousing testament to his great deeds –

Fantastic.

Exactly, it's Ian Ayre who keeps ****in this negotiations up

No it isn't his fault. I don't get why he is getting the blame for all these deals, he doesn't decide the budget, the board do. What can he do if the club he is negotiating with want more than he has been given?

No it isn't his fault. I don't get why he is getting the blame for all these deals, he doesn't decide the budget, the board do. What can he do if the club he is negotiating with want more than he has been given?

The cultists love a scapegoat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back