• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
who are these Spirit of Shankly d1ckheads? Every time I read about a "supposed misjustice" about the RS they have some nonsense about "SOS" putting their oar in demanding answers. This time it's because they are getting a reduced cup ticket allocation. The Mirror says the SOS are going to write to both clubs and demand an explanation.

They should just shut up

who are these Spirit of Shankly d1ckheads? Every time I read about a "supposed misjustice" about the RS they have some nonsense about "SOS" putting their oar in demanding answers. This time it's because they are getting a reduced cup ticket allocation. The Mirror says the SOS are going to write to both clubs and demand an explanation.

They should just shut up

They're a union aren't they? There fans actually pay to be in a Union....

BfqXhsPCYAAndnI.png

They should just shut up

SOS are an utter joke of an organisation full of degenerate scum heads who are tarnishing Shankly's name.

Every time they pipe up with any complaint or whatever they should just be reminded of this unforgivable rubbish:

[video=youtube;RlHMyp_jIyw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlHMyp_jIyw[/video]

Last edited:
SOS are an utter joke of an organisation full of degenerate scum heads who are tarnishing Shankly's name:

Every time they pipe up with any complaint or whatever they should just be reminded of this unforgivable rubbish.

[video=youtube;RlHMyp_jIyw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlHMyp_jIyw[/video]

Utter scum

this is why i have my suspicions when people say liverpool will be stronger because of the big fee they get from suarez. rodgers is failing with quite a few deals.

Im not one to stick up for Brendan, but he does not have any dealing with the transfer.

He and 2 others locate players, and the Commitee and other do the deal. BR has absolutly nothing to do with the negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back