• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately all the snarking against Rodgers and his marital difficulties has simmered down. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Attacking him simply because he manages the RS is as bad as Suarez being defended by them just because he plays for them.

As for Gerrard's uncle - this is no reflection on the man himself. He can't choose his family.

As far as the RS title challenge is concerned - win or miss out - there's gonna be a whole lot of crying and shaking goin' on. :D

What about gerrards uncle mate?

Fortunately all the snarking against Rodgers and his marital difficulties has simmered down. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Attacking him simply because he manages the RS is as bad as Suarez being defended by them just because he plays for them.

As for Gerrard's uncle - this is no reflection on the man himself. He can't choose his family.

As far as the RS title challenge is concerned - win or miss out - there's gonna be a whole lot of crying and shaking goin' on. :D
If you think your reasonable argument is going to stop me making my ill qualified judgements on the rs, you couldn't be more wrong

BgYmPghCcAACzCd.png

Kopites the people that just dont stop giving....

Jesus Christ.

the one funny thing about the whole suarez evra thing that went on is why he was charged.

From reading the script form the trail it seems there was a similar story from all parties involved. Even the ref said something along the lines of, i didnt hear it but Patrice looked upset by something that was said to him. Either way the case was set up and reading it, the f.a had nothing substantial to go on to charge suarez on racism.

.......Until Kuyt got involved! i cant remember what exactly his account of it was but it was completely different to what anyone had said before him. I have the feeling the reason why suarez got banned is because of Dirk.

the one funny thing about the whole suarez evra thing that went on is why he was charged.

From reading the script form the trail it seems there was a similar story from all parties involved. Even the ref said something along the lines of, i didnt hear it but Patrice looked upset by something that was said to him. Either way the case was set up and reading it, the f.a had nothing substantial to go on to charge suarez on racism.

.......Until Kuyt got involved! i cant remember what exactly his account of it was but it was completely different to what anyone had said before him. I have the feeling the reason why suarez got banned is because of Dirk.
Basically, yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back