• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say get over it, getting as bad as those loons on RAWK.

Also if it was us up there would we not be feeling really chuffed. Hands up who would not like to have had Suarez in blue never mind his quirks?

Raises hand high. Yes somebody with the same on the field quality but I am not a hypocrite (well not a massive one anyway). I said at the time (both majort incidents) that if the best Everton player ever did that I would want them out of the club.

Big Dunc had quirks this guy is a PR disaster.

At least the Kopite Granny and her 19 barstewards didn't win the £600K bonus on The Scoop 6. McCoy's horse finished in the relegation places (2nd one to pull out of 20 runners).

Have to say get over it, getting as bad as those loons on RAWK.

Also if it was us up there would we not be feeling really chuffed. Hands up who would not like to have had Suarez in blue never mind his quirks?
Quirks?? That's the most RAWK-ish thing I've read in the past few pages right there. 'Yeah, good ol' Luis, always up for a quirky bit of eye-gouging, stomach kicking, hair-pulling, arm-biting, heel-raking, foot-stamping, swan-diving, racist name-calling, injury-feigning, handballing... worra lad eh?'

I would have both hands in the air if I could type with my toes. I would NEVER want that cnut anywhere near our club, dragging our reputation through the mud. He's a disgrace to football and he can't even see why he's so despised, which is why he suits the club he's at to a tee.

Quirks?? That's the most RAWK-ish thing I've read in the past few pages right there. 'Yeah, good ol' Luis, always up for a quirky bit of eye-gouging, stomach kicking, hair-pulling, arm-biting, heel-raking, foot-stamping, swan-diving, racist name-calling, injury-feigning, handballing... worra lad eh?'

I would have both hands in the air if I could type with my toes. I would NEVER want that cnut anywhere near our club, dragging our reputation through the mud. He's a disgrace to football and he can't even see why he's so despised, which is why he suits the club he's at to a tee.

Why do you always defend Suarez?

I'd walk over broken glass to have the Suarez of this season in Blue. I honestly believe we could challenge for the title with a goalscorer of that ability, we'd defo get 4th at the least.

However, if were talking in fantasy and we could have anyone, I'd pick Aguero over the rat.

Genuinely wouldn't want him near Everton.... Undoubtedly a fantastic player but I would rather my club can walk with ther heads held high and have no hidden shame defending the likes of him. If we signed Suarez tomorrow I would lose all interest in Everton and football.... I detest that man with an unhealthy passion.

I'd walk over broken glass to have the Suarez of this season in Blue. I honestly believe we could challenge for the title with a goalscorer of that ability, we'd defo get 4th at the least.

However, if were talking in fantasy and we could have anyone, I'd pick Aguero over the rat.

aguero's by far the better player like. he always turns up and scores in the big big games against all the big oppositions. he always scores the big goals as well. suarez has scored a lot last two seasons. but you would say the minority of them are the big big goals in very meaningful games.

i know someone pointed out the big teams he scored against last season and how it was a myth, a few of those goals were consolations tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back