• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

A mate of mine, a Carlisle fan, has to present an award to Suarez on Sunday, and watch the game. No team he hates more than Liverpool. Won a competition for best footy article. He's with two other lids, one an Evertonian who came second, and the Arsenal fan who came third. It's all a bit surreal. They're all hoping for a Liverpool loss, and we're going for a bevvy afterwards. Hope he throws on on the rat.

A mate of mine, a Carlisle fan, has to present an award to Suarez on Sunday, and watch the game. No team he hates more than Liverpool. Won a competition for best footy article. He's with two other lids, one an Evertonian who came second, and the Arsenal fan who came third. It's all a bit surreal. They're all hoping for a Liverpool loss, and we're going for a bevvy afterwards. Hope he throws on on the rat.

By "present" I hope you mean accidentally trip and ram it into his rodent teeth.

Being honest here

Don't know how any blue would go there to give that [Insert rude word] an award at that hole across the way

Weird

Being honest here

Don't know how any blue would go there to give that [Insert rude word] an award at that hole across the way

Weird

I don't know the lad, only the one that won it, but I'd imagine for his career. He's an aspiring football journalist, the coverage he'll get for it will be good.

Then again, I'd like to think I'd turn it down, but que sera.

Also, to clarify, the lad I know that won the compo, who'll be presenting the rat with the award, is not an Evertonian, he's a Carlisle fan (though he really really hates that shower). The Evertonian got second place, and will be watching the match to cover it for, I think, the Huffington Post.

Also, to clarify, the lad I know that won the compo, who'll be presenting the rat with the award, is not an Evertonian, he's a Carlisle fan (though he really really hates that shower). The Evertonian got second place, and will be watching the match to cover it for, I think, the Huffington Post.

Is this the award mate?

(If I were more artistic I'd have put Suarez face on the head)

BfzxS7AIEAAJjPd.jpg

Think it might be.

He's dreading it. He keeps texting me saying 'BUT WHAT IF HE BITES ME?'

On the plus side, it'll be nice to go for a bevvy with him - he lives in London so I don't get to see him much anymore.

No denying how impressive Liverpool have been at times this season, but all the teams around bar Arsenal have changed their manager.

With Spurs selling their best player and Ferguson retiring this was always going to be the 'easiest' season to get into the top 4.

Can't see past a Liverpool win today, but I don't think we should be too disheartened by their recent good form and our current form.

No denying how impressive Liverpool have been at times this season, but all the teams around bar Arsenal have changed their manager.

With Spurs selling their best player and Ferguson retiring this was always going to be the 'easiest' season to get into the top 4.

Can't see past a Liverpool win today, but I don't think we should be too disheartened by their recent good form and our current form.

I mentioned this earlier mate. When we got top 4 it was because Liberpewl has a bad season. Liberpewl will get top 4 and it will be because the genius of Brendan Rogers with no money pulling off an extraordinary feat.

They'll finish 4th because they have the best striking partnership in europe, have a midfielder (coutinho) who can play them in and have winger who is incredibly quick. Lets face it, currently their front 4/5 are as good as anything.

My nine year old step-son is a goalkeeper at Stokes academy. Played Everton last week and after the head of the academy rang the missus asking if they could sign him.

The lads reply "no chance am I playing for them bunch of bitters" he must listen to me more than o realised

Step-son's a wee bit dopey, i'm afraid.

They'll finish 4th because they have the best striking partnership in europe, have a midfielder (coutinho) who can play them in and have winger who is incredibly quick. Lets face it, currently their front 4/5 are as good as anything.

What?

In Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back