• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
hah do they have a best of davek thread/section?

if we're the bitters then why have they taken so much interest not only in the forum of their rivals, but also to notice a specific poster's constant viewpoint.

talk about obsessed, they're having their best season in years and overachieving drastically, why are they arsed about us?

#bitterreds strike again

There's a guy in that Everton thread on rawk who makes a point of pointing out our attendance every week and using it as some stick to beat us with.

He then makes joke's about everton fans living on county road and smacking their wife's.

He does this every week.

There's a guy in that Everton thread on rawk who makes a point of pointing out our attendance every week and using it as some stick to beat us with.

He then makes joke's about everton fans living on county road and smacking their wife's.

He does this every week.

if they're one of the biggest clubs in the world like they claim to be, their attendance average should be a bit more than a few thousand more than ours right?

hahaha its basically the davek thread, what a legend, imagine being that bitter your devoted to reading something to make you fume, what a cult

typical kopite resulting in personal remarks as well tbh.

just like the ones i know who were seething after being knocked out by arsenal, can't have a civilized discussion, just turns into personal insults. these are people in their 30's as well.

He does this every week.

He's worse than Davek.

typical kopite resulting in personal remarks as well tbh.

just like the ones i know who were seething after being knocked out by arsenal, can't have a civilized discussion, just turns into personal insults. these are people in their 30's as well.
I had a boss week after rodgers dumped his missus for a young piece, my mum is a jarg kopite, one of them just because my dads a red, wound her right up about that and loadsa birds on facebook, been deleted by 6 so far hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back