• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a guy in that Everton thread on rawk who makes a point of pointing out our attendance every week and using it as some stick to beat us with.

He then makes joke's about everton fans living on county road and smacking their wife's.

He does this every week.

Who cares though? I feel sorry for him, personally.

Our home attendances are very good and are hampered by the horrific viewpoints of a lot of the seats.

Our away attendances are also superior to literally everyone when you take into account the overall size of our fan base. Our hardcore is enormous, proportionally speaking. Our support is superb and the facts back it up. I don't think we need the approval of a ted on RAWK.

That fella sounds very strange and I'm surprised anyone is remotely arsed about him tbh. It's similarly weird that they care about Davek.

Who cares though? I feel sorry for him, personally.

Our home attendances are very good and are hampered by the horrific viewpoints of a lot of the seats.

Our away attendances are also superior to literally everyone when you take into account the overall size of our fan base. Our hardcore is enormous, proportionally speaking. Our support is superb and the facts back it up. I don't think we need the approval of a ted on RAWK.

That fella sounds very strange and I'm surprised anyone is remotely arsed about him tbh. It's similarly weird that they care about Davek.

sold out every away last season, didn't we? along with WHU

Wow. The mindblowing paradoxes going on here...

Us taking the pee out of the taking them pee out of us taking the pee out of them....

Bg2HQpnIEAA5t1L.jpg

Update: the mate of mine who presented the award to the rat today said that he couldn't have cared less about it, basically ignored them. And after he'd watched the match there, he spent the rest of the day saying how weird they all were and how much of a cult they were. And this is from a 'neutral'.

Hate going out in town after they've played at home though. The centre looks like the set of a zombie film if all the zombies were played by middle aged Scandinavian men in replica shirts who moan 'penalty!!!' instead of 'brains!!!'

Hopefully Suarez snaps both of his legs in the WC

Lets hope its Jags that's breaks him in two, It would be a joy to watch the rat lying in a heap on the floor

Some Div on Talksport last week laid the claim that.....

They've got a 50 year waiting list though lads, and we have to sell half season tickets. Their waiting list has been closed.

I think that fictionary list needs some kind of investigation to put those claims to bed tbh. I know for a fact that around a dozen people that I know hold season tickets there ( all under 50 years old btw but getting closer) and haven't been near the place in the last 10 years, they just sell them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back