• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The saddest thing about RAWK is the try hards

You no the ones that are from some little village down south, The ones who have never stepped foot into Liverpool never mind Anfield, The ones that buy all the merchandise, The ones that still wear a full kit out in public with Gerrard 8 on the back, The ones who post YNWA/JFT96 after every comment, The ones that jumped on the bad wagon after 2005

Gloryhunters

RAWK's latest words of wisdom, this time from 2 of their 'hardcore' wools, on our playing squad;

Coleman is the only one I see being worth anything

Fully agree. That Barkley is a headless chicken

& then this beauty on why we shouldn't supposedly chase the CL gravy train;

They baffle me, my conversations with them go something like:-
"Why don't Everton try and target the cup competitions, win a cup, which means prize money and you qualify for Europe, which means extra revenue. There are also the less tangible benefits such as being able to attract players and increasing your fanbase which means more merchandise sales".
To which they reply:-
"We want Champions League because you get more money, although we know that we haven't really got a big enough squad to cope with playing the extra games".

Seriously, it worries that they walk among us unsupervised ffs.

No I think there having a dig because we make out every match going blue is from Liverpool and there pit is full of glory hunting day trippers waving there half and half scarf on the kop trying there hardest to remember the words to there cult anthem

When I first saw it, on RAWK I expect, I thought it was quite funny!

Coutinho is hyper tosh gash.

HI RAWK

Out of the 70 goal Liverpool have scored, Coutinho has 3 and 4 assists. Out of 37 everton have scored, Osman has 2 and 3 assists.

Osman is 25% better than Coutinho.

Just on another note, Suarez has 9 assists, Gerrard is closest, also with 9. This shows how often they bypass their midfield. This is mainly due to them being rank average in the middle of the park. they have 2 players up front in Suarez and Sturridge who have made the difference.

RAWK's latest words of wisdom, this time from 2 of their 'hardcore' wools, on our playing squad;

& then this beauty on why we shouldn't supposedly chase the CL gravy train;

Seriously, it worries that they walk among us unsupervised ffs.

Yes I have seen a lot of there "I spoke to a blue yesterday and he said....." Posts

Pure waffle

There such an angry fan base aren't they, Blaming the F.A/Howard/Ferguson for there short comings, Throwing paving slabs on heads or just robbing tickets from your own there's always something with them

They could win the title this year but still find something to be upset about, Poor souls

Spoke to a Kopite mate last night and he said there fan base is full of out of town wools who just sit there at the game trying to pretend to know the words to there songs

Said he cringes every time he goes the pub to watch the match

Spoke to a Kopite mate last night and he said there fan base is full of out of town wools who just sit there at the game trying to pretend to know the words to there songs

Said he cringes every time he goes the pub to watch the match

Most local RS supporters are sound. Know their footie, rip into us as we do them.

Yes I have seen a lot of there "I spoke to a blue yesterday and he said....." Posts

Pure waffle

There such an angry fan base aren't they, Blaming the F.A/Howard/Ferguson for there short comings, Throwing paving slabs on heads or just robbing tickets from your own there's always something with them

They could win the title this year but still find something to be upset about, Poor souls
their list of crimes as fans are astonishing really

Most local RS supporters are sound. Know their footie, rip into us as we do them.

It's the out of town, can't pick out anfield on a map reds that are the worse. The type that watches every game in the pub in Surrey and walks round asda in a full kit.

They also couldn't tell you when they last will on the league but they know the contents of that Istanbul film back to front. They also ring radio city declaring 'rafael is god'' and ' Dirk Kuyt is a legend''

Spoke to a red yesterday on my way to pick up a pint of milk from my favourite Oslo COOP MARKED YAH! He said justice for the 99 red balloons king kenny never walks alone he has schnerdergerder and maybe the FA told Hodgkiss he'd get the EnkenLAHND job if he relurgated Liven Pole because ov zee conspracee. I asked why he spoke like Harry Enfield pretending to be German and he necked me and nominated Brendan for LMA Manager of 2016 before singing a long ballad about John Arne Riise being able to kill any moose he wanted.

After cleaning myself off in a public toilet in Devon I noticed nine adult males wearing LFC replica socks and pairs of WARRIOR mouldies (that click on a bathroom floor to the Morse code distress-signal sound of a thousand iPhones being lightly tapped by the fingers of men explaining how they're going to murder every member of the Webb family line, even the ones who are already dead), smiling genially by the urinals and holding out small, leather-bound books that told of the life of Saint Shankley, how his poetry was ridiculed by the literary cannon establishment (which had in vain tried for centuries to write him out of history), and how his sainthood itself has been blocked by a succession of popes with Manchester connections EVEN THO, THO, Saint Shankley has even turned over four times in his grave like what a saint's suppose to (this miracle is symbolically re-enacted in the penalty area every weekend by EL PISTELEEEEERo). Upon handing me a copy, all nine began to cry, weep in fact, and seemed unable to control the violent vibrations of their limbs. They fall to the floor, frothing at the mouth, yet solemnly still able to incant the dates of each trophy win. When that ghostly whisper stopped a strange, un-human sound began to rumble in their throats. Their tight, red polyester shorts started to bulge with tiny little baby erections, and then words started to form... walk on, walk on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back