• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Div on Talksport last week laid the claim that.....

They've got a 50 year waiting list though lads, and we have to sell half season tickets. Their waiting list has been closed.

I think that fictionary list needs some kind of investigation to put those claims to bed tbh. I know for a fact that around a dozen people that I know hold season tickets there ( all under 50 years old btw but getting closer) and haven't been near the place in the last 10 years, they just sell them on.

I know 8-10 lads who buy other peoples season tickets, Prob done it over the last 6-7 years

If they started doing photo id of some sort they would be screwed

I know 8-10 lads who buy other peoples season tickets, Prob done it over the last 6-7 years

If they started doing photo id of some sort they would be screwed

get the biometrics brought in, as a matter of security.

Quite weird that all those tourists manage to get in there every game like with being sold out until 2145

LMAO at the rawk thread about davek, the irony of those plastic beauts actually joining an Everton forum in order to view what we're saying & then shouting 'bitter' from the rooftops, is obviously lost on the knuckle dragging, bin raiding, own fan robbing, slab chuckers.

Oh and they are fuming at @GrandOldTeam for not updating the League Table.

FUMING.

I actually guffawed at that. They actually called it small time for not updating it...going on to a rival's forum and monitoring their league table updates is pretty much the dictionary definition of small time.

Just boggles the mind.

Who cares though? I feel sorry for him, personally.

Our home attendances are very good and are hampered by the horrific viewpoints of a lot of the seats.

Our away attendances are also superior to literally everyone when you take into account the overall size of our fan base. Our hardcore is enormous, proportionally speaking. Our support is superb and the facts back it up. I don't think we need the approval of a ted on RAWK.

That fella sounds very strange and I'm surprised anyone is remotely arsed about him tbh. It's similarly weird that they care about Davek.

I agree with this tbh. He's obviously autistic or something so can't too worked up about him.

The most notable thing about that forum is how unfunny it is, on most forums you can usually have a few laughs but that one is exceptional for its lack of humour. Just full of dour and bitter lunatics.

I agree with this tbh. He's obviously autistic or something so can't too worked up about him.

The most notable thing about that forum is how unfunny it is, on most forums you can usually have a few laughs but that one is exceptional for its lack of humour. Just full of dour and bitter lunatics.

They don't do humour, they spend all day trying to 'out obsess' each other, with their overly verbose posts about the latest focus of their faux infatuation, that they hope shows that they 'get' the cult.

Bg2HQpnIEAA5t1L.jpg

What an ugly thing, in so many ways.

I really hope Real trigger rat face's release clause this summer

Same here, although being honest it's not looking very likely at the moment, especially if they get CL. Don't even care if they get a big sum for the rat, just get him out of there. For every Sturridge they buy there are 20 Iago Aspas and Sakhos, I'm sure they'd waste most of the fee on dross.

Same here, although being honest it's not looking very likely at the moment, especially if they get CL. Don't even care if they get a big sum for the rat, just get him out of there. For every Sturridge they buy there are 20 Iago Aspas and Sakhos, I'm sure they'd waste most of the fee on dross.

If Madrid come calling in the summer & personally I think they will, he'll be off quicker than you can say "cheating racist".

It'd be interesting to see how Sturridge's massive ego would react should he also be the focus of a bid from one of Europe's elite.......(waves at fuming rawk trolls)

So, apparently we "all come from County Road". Seems to me the point that is being made is that their fan base comes from far and wide - like we didn't know that. Is that worth something extra - the fact that a large proportion of their fans only follow them because they (have been) successful? Big deal!

If Madrid come calling in the summer & personally I think they will, he'll be off quicker than you can say "cheating racist".

Yeah I'm sure he will, I'm just not sure Real will want to go in for him and there aren't many other options, especially as they will probably want an extra big fee if they have the CL money.

So, apparently we "all come from County Road". Seems to me the point that is being made is that their fan base comes from far and wide - like we didn't know that. Is that worth something extra - the fact that a large proportion of their fans only follow them because they (have been) successful? Big deal!

No I think there having a dig because we make out every match going blue is from Liverpool and there pit is full of glory hunting day trippers waving there half and half scarf on the kop trying there hardest to remember the words to there cult anthem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back