• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say they have a waiting list for season tickets. Great, but how many of them holders are even english?

I got into a bit of banter the other day on facebook over a picture someone put up. Basically it was a picture of when they beat Barcelona one time 10 years ago, Deco + riise 2 of the scorers. The point i tried to make (or take the mickey out of them for) is that;

A) United aren't doing very well so they have turned their attention to the next team to overtake them in the league

B) Never mind talking about the past, they havent even played in the champions league for 5 years yet they are gloating over the prospect of man city beating almost an entirely different team at the nou camp.

C) It was embarrising.

I got the usual steriotypical responses as you would expect but the best line i have against the kopites recently (got into an argument with another, fan page this time...long story) is that it is embarasing when you have to convince your best player by paying him more every year just to stay at your club.

Thats really the top and bottom of them these days.

They say they have a waiting list for season tickets. Great, but how many of them holders are even english?

I got into a bit of banter the other day on facebook over a picture someone put up. Basically it was a picture of when they beat Barcelona one time 10 years ago, Deco + riise 2 of the scorers. The point i tried to make (or take the mickey out of them for) is that;

A) United aren't doing very well so they have turned their attention to the next team to overtake them in the league

B) Never mind talking about the past, they havent even played in the champions league for 5 years yet they are gloating over the prospect of man city beating almost an entirely different team at the nou camp.

C) It was embarrising.

I got the usual steriotypical responses as you would expect but the best line i have against the kopites recently (got into an argument with another, fan page this time...long story) is that it is embarasing when you have to convince your best player by paying him more every year just to stay at your club.

Pretty sure most clubs do that really.

C) It was embarrising.

Kopites are gobshites

3 new contracts in 3 years is not a normal thing to do. Even now they have to give him a bigger pay rise just on the hope he takes them into 4th.

Imagine giving Baines or Mirallas more money every year?

No, cos we just sell.

They kept hold of him and hes dragging them to 4th or more, with massive help from Sturridge, fair play to them really, on that regard.

3 new contracts in 3 years is not a normal thing to do. Even now they have to give him a bigger pay rise just on the hope he takes them into 4th.

Plenty of clubs do that mate, giving a player more money is better than selling them. Compare spurs and bale to Suarez and that mob.

Didnt realise that. Thought they just gave him the latest one after Arsenal sniffed about.

They keep bringing up the 'winning without winning' thing over there, as if every blue says it with pride or something. It originates from some jarg placard from an absolute dump of a pub somewhere in Liverpool,

They keep bringing up the 'winning without winning' thing over there, as if every blue says it with pride or something. It originates from some jarg placard from an absolute dump of a pub somewhere in Liverpool,

Winning without winning?

Cant say ive ever heard anybody say that in my life.

Ive heard we won the passing tho, from both sets of fans.

That thread is full of kopites embarrassing them selves, they just keep repeating the same things.

Then they laugh and back slap each other about how hilarious it is for the majority of everton fans to come from liverpool and that we get over 35000 at home each week

Spoke to a Kopite mate last night and he said there fan base is full of out of town wools who just sit there at the game trying to pretend to know the words to there songs

Said he cringes every time he goes the pub to watch the match

This has gone over the heads of every single RAWKite.

Honestly, I'm going to a PHD one day and it'll be on those mutants. Such a fascinating bunch of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back