• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm that bitter that I'd get quite a bit of satisfaction from United winning the UCL and them coming 4th.

I'd happily trade a euro place for us for this to happen. I'd trade three years potential euro places in fact just for this to happen.

The fall out would be beautiful. A whole summer of conspiracy theories and blaming UEFA. And Suarez shirt burning when he does one.

They're like a really ace drama at times.

I'm that bitter that I'd get quite a bit of satisfaction from United winning the UCL and them coming 4th.

I'd happily trade a euro place for us for this to happen. I'd trade three years potential euro places in fact just for this to happen.

The fall out would be beautiful. A whole summer of conspiracy theories and blaming UEFA. And Suarez shirt burning when he does one.

They're like a really ace drama at times.

Madness.

Just re-read that thread & seen some kopite beaut trying to link my "own fans robbing" comment to Hillsborough, the desperate skid mark of a man.

No lad, it was about you lot robbing off your own at Athens & loads more lining up with tickets that they knew were snide, thus ensuring that the section was over crowded, but you knew that, you prize prat.

If that happened there would definately be a change in the rules to allow them in, i would bet my house on it.

The reason the rules were changed in the first place, was down to us finishing 4th when they won it but failed to qualify in '05.

There'd be a delicious irony should they be the first to suffer the consequences of that rule change.

Unfortunately United are mince.....

The reason the rules were changed in the first place, was down to us finishing 4th when they won it but failed to qualify in '05.

There'd be a delicious irony should they be the first to suffer the consequences of that rule change.

Unfortunately United are mince.....

Spurs were the first to suffer it in 2012 when Chelsea won it. But I see your point, it would be wonderful. However the most likely outcome is they get a dodgy penalty on the last day of the season to win the game and finish 3rd on goal difference above Arsenal, who miss out on Champions League due to United winning the CL

Spurs were the first to suffer it in 2012 when Chelsea won it. But I see your point, it would be wonderful. However the most likely outcome is they get a dodgy penalty on the last day of the season to win the game and finish 3rd on goal difference above Arsenal, who miss out on Champions League due to United winning the CL

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that & yep almost certainly. Either that or they'd petition UEFA to kick out City or Chelsea under FFP, with their usual level of 'charm' i.e. threats of violence, bullets in the post, that sort of thing........(hello kopites)

Having a bit of banter with a bitter red in work the other day he recons there going to win the league then started banging on about how we haven't won a game in 5 games I kept on telling him that we've beat villa who wouldn't listen then I bet him £50 he refused then carried on claiming it.

Although he doesn't bother me bit of banter and that it's the whoopers who don't mention football at all then all come out after the Derby or a big win with there shinnys on giving it the biggin dose my nut in.

The reason they think every song or deed relates to Hillsborough is because, as a club, they do not believe they have ever done anything wrong and so everything must relate to that. They genuinely believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back