• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's rank average, the system suits him as all he has to is run around and he has an occasional shot on him, put him in a system like last year were he has to actually play like a midfielder and jeep the ball and he's nothing, if he plays in brazil he will get embarrassed

A tad harsh. There's plenty of uses for a midfielder runner Man United's pedestrian midfield duo of Carrick and Cleverly would certainly benefit from someone like Henderson.

Strange to think when Phil Jones and Jordan Henderson were bought in the same summer Jones was seen as the sensible signing whilst Henderson was a laughing stock. Their careers have certainly taken different paths since then.

I totally agree with this article. In fact I think LFC should be given a direct bye into the knockout rounds every year. This humble club, oozing class and dignity, should not have to suffer the burden of having to qualify like the rest of us.
Surely you mean they should be let straight into the final?

A tad harsh. There's plenty of uses for a midfielder runner Man United's pedestrian midfield duo of Carrick and Cleverly would certainly benefit from someone like Henderson.

Strange to think when Phil Jones and Jordan Henderson were bought in the same summer Jones was seen as the sensible signing whilst Henderson was a laughing stock. Their careers have certainly taken different paths since then.

I suppose the biggest difference in their career paths is that Jones has a Premiership medal.

Got to admit Jordan Henderson is proving me wrong at the moment. Thought he wasnt that good. This season hes been quality (from the admittadly few games ive seen them play)

Jordan Henderson is looking better than last year because their midfield is being completely bypassed. This serves a few purposes. It enables his weakenesses consisting of passing and making space to be ignored, and allows him to sit further up the field by 10-15 yards so disguising his lack of defensive nouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back