• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've gave them their outrage and protest moment for the week.

They're adept at trying to use stuff like this to gain sympathy and drive BRAND LIBBERPEWL. I love to watch them doing it.

He'll be getting tweets addressing him as "Mr Bowe" using terminology like they're in court instead of being a minty replica shirt wearing wool nobody. Rotherham will be trying to appeal it in the House of Commons within the week.

And all the time making themselves look like hideous tits and embarrassing the local reds at their trying too hard.

Well in Bowe lid, you're learning the ropes fast.

Luis Suarez on captaining Liverpool:

“It was weird – strange, I’d never imagined myself as Liverpool skipper. After everything that had happened with me, to retain the support of the club, the coach and my team-mates showed me they were happy to forget and forgive.

“It proved that my commitment to the club and to my team-mates is genuine and that I’m giving the maximum. Everyone here lives to help the club.

“Being Liverpool captain is something that validates you and makes you feel appreciated because there have been some fantastic leaders here.”

In this day and age when people love being offended, it was a pretty silly thing to tweet. However I now follow him and await the next installment :)

“It was weird – strange, I’d never imagined myself as Liverpool skipper. After everything that had happened with me, to retain the support of the club, the coach and my team-mates showed me they were happy to forget and forgive.

“It proved that my commitment to the club and to my team-mates is genuine and that I’m giving the maximum. Everyone here lives to help the club.

“Being Liverpool captain is something that validates you and makes you feel appreciated because there have been some fantastic leaders here.”

haha here we go. The old 'Liberpewl fans are great because they supported Luis'

You wouldn't have supported him if he was garbage. You only supported him because he was carrying your whole team on his back and you couldn't afford to lose him.

Supporting a player is giving Jelavic a rousing reception when he comes on knowing that in a matter of minutes he's going to trip over his own feet.

Nope it just proved that Suarez is bigger than the club and they will do anything to keep him.

Hi RAWK! Maybe if you spent more time loving your team and less time hating everyone else's, you would be better, happier, people.

As it is you are foul, vicious, aggressive and, at times, exceedingly malevolent. Get a grip.

God, I miss the way the fans were in the 70s. :(

Rodgers has got them playing some good attacking football and he's got Horrenderson playing well. Their defence is absolute dog eggs, but to be fair, they're having a good season and Rodgers has to take a lot of the credit for it.

The tranny shagging weirdo with his teeth like a killer whale.

hes deffo come up with that all by himself and definitely ISNT a pre written script by an agent/PR etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back