• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers has got them playing some good attacking football and he's got Horrenderson playing well. Their defence is absolute dog eggs, but to be fair, they're having a good season and Rodgers has to take a lot of the credit for it.

The tranny shagging weirdo with his teeth like a killer whale.

true its very difficult to admit tho, i actually dont depise rodgers the way i did benitez and jenny..hes just a weirdo

next season will be interesting,i mean how good is sturridge? obviously hes having a great season, but i dunno if hes just in a purple patch or what..

true its very difficult to admit tho, i actually dont depise rodgers the way i did benitez and jenny..hes just a weirdo

next season will be interesting,i mean how good is sturridge? obviously hes having a great season, but i dunno if hes just in a purple patch or what..

No purple patch, he done it since he joined the rs. Chelsea have been dumb

Rodgers has got them playing some good attacking football and he's got Horrenderson playing well. Their defence is absolute dog eggs, but to be fair, they're having a good season and Rodgers has to take a lot of the credit for it.

The tranny shagging weirdo with his teeth like a killer whale.

Can't disagree.

Look where they were. Look where they are. He's done phenomenal really.

As utterly grim as it is to say.

You do sort of feel that it could go tits up at any moment though. Fingers crossed.

Can't disagree.

Look where they were. Look where they are. He's done phenomenal really.

As utterly grim as it is to say.

You do sort of feel that it could go tits up at any moment though. Fingers crossed.

Villa game, conceding 3 against swansea..hopefully the signs are good, high scoring teams who also ship goals tend to get worked out - see newcastle

i think(hope) teams are gonna work them out

Villa game, conceding 3 against swansea..hopefully the signs are good, high scoring teams who also ship goals tend to get worked out - see newcastle

i think(hope) teams are gonna work them out

That's half my annoyance. They keep conceding goals but just go and score more! The Swansea one did my head in.

They've earned 4th this season like, like neil says you'd expect teams to adapt to what they are doing at some point, Lambert has his tactics against them spot on, they need a good summer to develop a plan B, because they don't really have the midefielders or defence to do otherwise right now, but the system they are playing does a good job of covering up their weaknesses, its help being able to fail in the transfer market and still buy more players and your top guys 200k a week like

Our injuries and indifferent form since Christmas, coupled with an inability to bring in a game changer in January have made their job a sight easier really. I think if they had us snapping at their heels, they would have been under a lot more pressure in some games and that can be telling.

We haven't won away since Swansea in December. That's not good enough for top 4 challengers. I'm not sweating it though. This season is very much trial and error for us going forward. They were like it last year, this is us doing similar.

Our injuries and indifferent form since Christmas, coupled with an inability to bring in a game changer in January have made their job a sight easier really. I think if they had us snapping at their heels, they would have been under a lot more pressure in some games and that can be telling.

We haven't won away since Swansea in December. That's not good enough for top 4 challengers. I'm not sweating it though. This season is very much trial and error for us going forward. They were like it last year, this is us doing similar.
Good point this, at the start of the season our present position would have been fine by me, but the frustration comes from it happening two seasons on the bounce regards january, coupled with utd being moyesed, the bizarre choice of sherwood at spurs, they've been given a window and they took it, its up to us , spurs and utd to react

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back