• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
There'll be nervous house pets all over Devon tonight....

Riddick Bowe? Didn't know he was from County Road, got a season ticket and everything, goes to every game I'll bet.

You would think after he left they would realise the [Poor language removed] Moyes sold them and leave it behind. The local peoples club for local people, that is the [Poor language removed] he came out with and they lapped it up, its small time, small club mentality. Not we are a massive world wide club supported all over the world, no we're small, supported by few people and no one outside of a few miles knows who the [Poor language removed] we are. They should of been [Poor language removed] off with the goggle eyed [Poor language removed] for coming out with that [Poor language removed], but nooooo hook line and sinker

One knobhead Liverpool fan on Twitter wishes death on Howard Webb/Mark Halsey = mock bluenose outrage, the tarring of all Liverpool fans.

One knobhead Everton "fan" on Twitter wishes death on ALL Liverpool fans = is right Riddick, lad. Kopites are gobshites.

I said it earlier in the thread. They're proper thick, hypocritical turdbints/QUOTE]

These whoopers don't stop giving

Maybe they had a go at him for being a Blue. Many of them hide behind their screens and write filth and hate anyway.

this, they wish death on any ref who makes/doesn't make a mistake just for doing a job as a living.

as if any of these people would actually say it to a boxers face. i seen one poster with a date ending in 82 as their name, presuming that's his birthdate - one of the worst jokes every written

Eh, Bowe's being a [Poor language removed]. Can't rip into the kopites too much on this one when he's clearly in the wrong.
They wished cancer on Webb the other week, so maybe he was just taking the piss out of their psyche. They've just assumed their usual stance of being uber offended & proceeded to racially abuse him

#classyasever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back