• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point this, at the start of the season our present position would have been fine by me, but the frustration comes from it happening two seasons on the bounce regards january, coupled with utd being moyesed, the bizarre choice of sherwood at spurs, they've been given a window and they took it, its up to us , spurs and utd to react

spurs is more to do with AVB's puzzling choices to get in loads of attackers and then play a negative defensive strategy.

spurs' record under sheerwood has been pretty much what it should be given their squad.

it's all happened nicely to them and they've taken advantage. not that they should be in such a situation given their finances.

Anyone think 7/1 at Bet Victor for Rodgers to get LMA Manager of the Year a tad generous? After all they've exceeded expectations so far.. plus if they fall away it might be a fiver well invested.

Anyone think 7/1 at Bet Victor for Rodgers to get LMA Manager of the Year a tad generous? After all they've exceeded expectations so far.. plus if they fall away it might be a fiver well invested.

Great bet that

If they get 3rd then could see him getting it

Who's the fav

Can't disagree.

Look where they were. Look where they are. He's done phenomenal really.

As utterly grim as it is to say.

You do sort of feel that it could go tits up at any moment though. Fingers crossed.

They got 61 points and given the way they've been playing in recent weeks I can see them getting less than 70 points this season.

Hardly mind blowing.

Also, Henderson hasn't been that great either.

Southampton will do them at the weekend and old Trafford will be harder than people think. The general rule of thumb in man united v liverpool games is that the worst team wins.

think he should get it tbh.

he's managing the majority of shower of shizer. they may not be pretty to watch, but it's effective.

they've overachieved massively, he should be the fave tbh, much more impressive than what pellegrini has done so far. all depends what the outcome is at the end of the season i suppose.

Smack the ball early and long to two hares upfront. I fail to see the footballing artistry.

I think some people are just impressed by goals flying in at the rate of 4 and 5 every few games.

They're a long ball team. I dont see any need to applaud that, tbh.

Smack the ball early and long to two hares upfront. I fail to see the footballing artistry.

I think some people are just impressed by goals flying in at the rate of 4 and 5 every few games.

They're a long ball team. I dont see any need to applaud that, tbh.

I thought it was just me. United didn't appoint Moyes and they'd be out the top 4. I'm unsure what magic Brendan has worked that is being spoken of? It was only two months ago we were playing them off the park at GP. Yes they've been very good since but calm down a bit. I'd like to see how good they are when they're fighting on a few more fronts than the one like their rivals always are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back