• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the sa
As anyone with half-a-braincell can tell, I wasn't the one slurring Myers. I was the one questioning a possible slur.

Your agenda, as ever, is boringly negative.
Why let Davek wind you up he makes more ridiculous comments than anyone on here, I mean only an idiot thinks United won't finish top 4 this season and Liverpool will "ain't that right Davek"?

If Rodgers was anything below 4th he'd be massively underachieving with the money they've spent and the strike force they've got. I fail to see how he's doing such a great job. He's doing his job, end of. These few shouts I've heard for manager of the year are ridiculous.

Why let Davek wind you up he makes more ridiculous comments than anyone on here, I mean only an idiot thinks United won't finish top 4 this season and Liverpool will "ain't that right Davek"?

he doesn't wind me up, ronnie...his contributions are too ridiculous for that. I don't mind putting him right, as it might help the more casual reader understand the culture of this thread a little better.

In a way it's a shame, as this forum needs learned criticism of the board. Sometimes davek even provides this, but spoils it with utter divisive rubbish like this.

Plenty of kopites I know wouldn't have battered an eyelid if Brent was sacked at the end of last season. Now he's the best manager theve had since daglish Mark 1 according to some.

He is Roy Evans version 2 and his side play like a Roy Evans side. Play good football but win squat all

he doesn't wind me up, ronnie...his contributions are too ridiculous for that. I don't mind putting him right, as it might help the more casual reader understand the culture of this thread a little better.

In a way it's a shame, as this forum needs learned criticism of the board. Sometimes davek even provides this, but spoils it with utter divisive rubbish like this.
If I got the wrong end of the stick on the Myers stuff, i apologise. If, I did like.

If I got the wrong end of the stick on the Myers stuff, i apologise. If, I did like.

how anyone can interpret it the way you did is flabbergasting, to be honest. i know you see Chang as an ally, but clearly he was the one suggesting this, and I pulled him up on it.

You're also wrong about me being a kopite. Hopefully I'll be at Goodison on Apr 19th. You owe me a beer if you accept the challenge to meet me for a pint.

Had the sa

He gets more wrong than right does Dave, but he's boss at slating the s**te.

Courtesy of the Badly Drawn Footballers Facebook page:

Phil Babb crushing his own plums (cant be bothered with another thread, and this one is already concerning them, so its a good fit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back