• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has gone over the heads of every single RAWKite.

Honestly, I'm going to a PHD one day and it'll be on those mutants. Such a fascinating bunch of people.

It's strange because 90% of my mates are reds and none of them are like the very very strange people on RAWK

I mean they fail to see that taking them off the league table is a bit of humour on our part, A bit of pissing about, Have you seen what passes for a joke over there?

And why the RAWK meltdown twitter account has so many followers.

That's very true

Most football forums cringe at the idiots, Sad really as most are just trying really really hard to be the Uber Liverpool fan they feel they need to be to be accepted by the match going reds on there

That's very true

Most football forums cringe at the idiots, Sad really as most are just trying really really hard to be the Uber Liverpool fan they feel they need to be to be accepted by the match going reds on there

Speaking of match going reds, watching the Swansea match on Sky Plus atm. They applauded Shelveys goal. Ok, they were 2 up at the time, but nevertheless.

Loads of them lot on RAWK must be signed up on here. This forum doesn't let me look at World Football threads when I'm not logged in. They must have accounts on here to pull up those Davek quotes. Sad bastards.

It's strange because 90% of my mates are reds and none of them are like the very very strange people on RAWK

Spot on. I have plenty of family and close mates who are kopites and they're sound enough, we just swerve footie talk or if we do then its sort of decently approached. Depends on how much bevvy is involved.

I can take loads of stick from scouse kopites because its a city thing and we were brought up with that. The bells ruined the late eighties for me.

Their out of town lids who have zero connection to the club (me grandad woz from Scotty Road lar) are the toe curling ones. They try and overcompensate to show they get it, including hating dem bitterz.

Even my kopite mates can't be doing with them, which says a lot.

I cannot explain what winning the FA Cup would do for my life this season. Just to see them all sat at home convincing themselves that finishing 4th and getting knocked out the CL before the last 16 is better than an FA Cup win. Pipe dream I suppose, or not

There's only one thing that will stop Suarez.....I've put him in my fantasy football team!

Suarez had scored 19 in 13 prior to going into my Fantasy Football team and has only managed 4 in 13 since. I've just added Sturridge to the side and I already have Sterling in it, so they should stop scoring all together any time now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back