• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't blame the ref for getting bummed 4-0.

I mean after all this they will get penalties for players simply being tapped in the area. I don't think we'd be disciplined enough in a big game (where our defenders were fit enough to actually be anywhere near their players when they get into the box, unlike most of the game last time)

They really are a cult aren't they. My mate who's a redshite posted on a Liverpool page article/post on Facebook comparing different PL teams to international sides. Of course the RS was Brazil according to them, to which i couldn't resist making a quip that Brazil do dive a lot as well. Within 5 minutes i'd received 2 friend requests from foreign Liverpool fans no doubt wanting to have a go, which i politely turned down

They really are a cult aren't they. My mate who's a redshite posted on a Liverpool page article/post on Facebook comparing different PL teams to international sides. Of course the RS was Brazil according to them, to which i couldn't resist making a quip that Brazil do dive a lot as well. Within 5 minutes i'd received 2 friend requests from foreign Liverpool fans no doubt wanting to have a go, which i politely turned down
Probable friend requests to try to escape the KKKult, and you've just destroyed their chance of freedom :/

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=311425.2120

A thread which is sees our lovable neighbours reach new heights of delusion. They're seriously talking about winning the last 12 games, the more realistic amongst them have 'settled for only winning 9.

They're still in a fight for 4th.

Considering their strike force I'm going to reserve judgement on them til the end of the season. 9 isn't out the question and if 2 of those are against Chelsea and City they could win the league

Claim we're the ones who are obsessed with them and we are filled with hatred towards Liverpool.
Just have a look at the Everton thread on RAWK. Vasts amount of comments spewing hatred towards Everton fans and they just cannot see the hypocrisy. And still they persist with calling us 'bitter'. Most need to be rounded up and sectioned, the mentalists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back