• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not according to Liverpool fans mate unless they have changed their mind what a world class player is

I imagine Liverpool fans were equally bitter about Ronaldo because of who he played for. In truth Ronaldo was world class at the time and so is Suarez.

I imagine Liverpool fans were equally bitter about Ronaldo because of who he played for. In truth Ronaldo was world class at the time and so is Suarez.
Just using their logic lad, thats all. Suarez isn't up there with Ronaldo and Messi though. No way.

Just using their logic lad, thats all. Suarez isn't up there with Ronaldo and Messi though. No way.

No arguments there. They are two of the best players ever not just today, Suarez will never get close to that level.

I think we'll be seeing the back of him soon anyway, then he'll suddenly become a massively overrated racist [Poor language removed]. :p

Just reading that thread on RAWK for the first time. Its scary the way they agree with each other. NEA

Barkley, Deulefeu and Lukaku are all future Ballon D'Or winners - Heard no-one say Lukaku is a future Ballon D'or Winners. Other two have potential. Barkley IMO doesn't though
Baines is the best left back in da werld - Heard people say Europe
Coleman is the best right back in da werld - Heard people say Prem
Barry is the best defensive midfielder in the league - No-one has ever said that
Everton and Barca play the best footy in Europe - No-one has ever said this.
Jags and Easter Island Head are the best central defensive pairing in the league - No.
McCarthy is the Irish Yaya Toure and comparable to Keane and Viera - Heard no-one say hes Irish Yaya Toure.
Naismith is better than Suarez (as was Jelavic) - What?
Stones is world class and gonna be even better than Brian Labone. - Don't even know how good Labone was.

Comparing Kevs tackle on Suarez to Aggers on Wiltshire.

But forgetting Suarez's abuse of oppostion players (inluding a lot of ours) over the years

#YOUSTAYCLASSYKOPITES

They never factored into that, the stamp by the snide racist in the same fixture the previous season that put Mirallas out of the game for a month.....not to mention the Achilles rake on Distin in the same game, or the pathetic arm raised, face contorted, cheating dive, 2 years previous, that saw Rodwell sent off. It was karma that Kev got away with that tackle, just a shame he's made of the same material as stretch Armstrong the buck toothed freak

Admittedly i followed a link on the last page that took me to their site and reading through the comments it is shocking. Saying anything and everything that they can think up about us, scraping the barrel quite a bit.

For example, the thread here about McCarthy and keane/viera. Clealry nothing to do with us all thinking it when you read the first post but they have lifted that and thought differently.

We should be honored they are reading everton sites for some reason, also a mention of Toffeeweb on there, wonder if they spend more time reading our sites than they do theirs.

They never factored into that, the stamp by the snide racist in the same fixture the previous season that put Mirallas out of the game for a month.....not to mention the Achilles rake on Distin in the same game, or the pathetic arm raised, face contorted, cheating dive, 2 years previous, that saw Rodwell sent off. It was karma that Kev got away with that tackle, just a shame he's made of the same material as stretch Armstrong the buck toothed freak

In the world of Kopite; that did not happen, they were all attempts to win the ball.

If they keep saying it didn't happen, then they hope it may come true.

RAWK is badly filled with wools and foreigners who just on this bandwagon, its emabrrassing, i know some of my kopite mates will not go near RAWK for the pure mental issues that happen on that site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back