• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
All time top scorer for Uruguay too I believe. He is world class, no doubt about that. It's only a debate because of who he plays for really.

genuinely speechless at some of our fans trying to make out suarez isn't world class

if he was our player you would be calling him world class, because he is, unquestionably.

genuinely speechless at some of our fans trying to make out suarez isn't world class

if he was our player you would be calling him world class, because he is, unquestionably.
His ability is irrelevant (even though he's not world class anyway like) due to the person he is and the things he has done.

I would be absolutely disgusted if we had a player like him. We as a fanbase and a club would never condone his behavior like them lot, he would have been booed off the pitch in every match and forced out of the club.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Columbine-style-massacre-nursery-school.html

Check out those curtains!

article-2574762-1C15285200000578-595_634x473.jpg
lolCould there be any doubt he was a member of the KKKult?

article-2573356-1C085F4600000578-677_634x445.jpg

His ability is irrelevant (even though he's not world class anyway like) due to the person he is and the things he has done.

I would be absolutely disgusted if we had a player like him. We as a fanbase and a club would never condone his behavior like them lot, he would have been booed off the pitch in every match and forced out of the club.

I think we could rehabilitate him. A few weeks on Everton's de-nazification programme and we may see a human being there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back