• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Columbine-style-massacre-nursery-school.html

Check out those curtains!

article-2574762-1C15285200000578-595_634x473.jpg

Can i just ask you mate, does that matter? If Lukaku scored 20 match winners, but none against the top 4 sides, you wouldn't be acting all like that.
we would pal. Suarez is a decent player but scoring hat ricks against Norwich doesn't slice the cheddar i'm afraid. He fails in the big games and therefore hes not a top player imo.

Not even sure why this is a discussion anyway, no right minded person would want a cheating thug like suarez playing for them, no matter how good they supposedly are. i would much rather have Lukaku and naismith, heck even Vellios.

I can remember when people used to say Ronaldo wasn't a top player because he didn't do it in big games therefore Suarez isn't.

You're more useful to your team scoring 30 goals a season and not scoring against the top 5 teams, then scoring 10 and doing so.

Yep. I think if we had a player like Suarez ripping teams who sat back at GP apart, we'd be saying he's world class.

I don't think it's rocket science. Against the big clubs you won't stand out as much.

I was listening to this on the way home last night and it wound me up so much that I emailed the BBC complaints dept - don't care if it's RS behaviour it made me feel good and anyway, it should not be allowed.

"I want to complain about Alan Green and his obsession with liverpool football club. Whenever I hear his commentary he is guaranteed to promote his team Liverpool at any chance. Tonight, during the England Denmark game he did nothing but [Poor language removed] off Roy Hodgson and promote Brendan Rodgers and his Liverpool players. I have heard it bad before but this was too much - perhaps 10 times in 5 minutes. He makes no attempt to disguise it. WHat happened to the non-biased BBC? I shall not listed to ANYTHING with Alan Green again."

Christ Almighty lad chill out. What a strange thing to get so wound up about.

I was listening to this on the way home last night and it wound me up so much that I emailed the BBC complaints dept - don't care if it's RS behaviour it made me feel good and anyway, it should not be allowed.

"I want to complain about Alan Green and his obsession with liverpool football club. Whenever I hear his commentary he is guaranteed to promote his team Liverpool at any chance. Tonight, during the England Denmark game he did nothing but [Poor language removed] off Roy Hodgson and promote Brendan Rodgers and his Liverpool players. I have heard it bad before but this was too much - perhaps 10 times in 5 minutes. He makes no attempt to disguise it. WHat happened to the non-biased BBC? I shall not listed to ANYTHING with Alan Green again."

This might be one of the worst things I've ever read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back