• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that last night when they were celebrating their £50m loss?

It's seriously weird how much of an uplift theat gave them, and if anyone tried to point out that £50m losses and £120m debt isn't that great they started crying and claiming it was all one big konspirrasee

wen we get da doughnut munny we will be ritch!

Suarez career stats while in England against the four teams mentioned:

(Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal)

2013-14 – 23 goals, 0 against the four named teams. (Four matches).
2012-13 – 30 goals, 4 against the four named teams.(Eight matches).
2011-12 – 17 goals, 2 against the four named teams.(Eight matches).
2010-11 – 4 goals, 0 against the four named teams. (Three matches).
6 goals in 23 games against the elite = 0.26 goals per game.

Any idea what Naismith's are? Would be funny if the rate was higher!

Suarez will go to RM next season if they bid for him but Benzema is playing boss now so who knows whether they will. If you turn down Rm then you have a screw missing.

Absolutely. Alongside Ibra for me, still a level below Ronaldo and Messi though.

holy god no - suarez is not in ibrahimovic's league, i'm sorry, he just isn't. not atm anyway, he's still hasn't proved himself at the highest level so you can't say that about him.

people are highlighting his goals vs the top teams, bar us.

the main thing is, none have actually been winners. he's scored the odd few vs us in draws (in the league now) and then the others have mostly been consolations?

think he scored 2 in the 5-0 win over spurs, that's his biggest contribution i'd guess. remember he scored that equalizer near the end of the season vs chelsea where nobody celebrated with him, but was hardly a big goal was it. helped them finish 7th, instead of ....7th.

The media now finding hope for England at the World Cup because Liverpool players are making up the 'backbone' of the team. And obviously that means England will win

Btw I have no idea what the score is so it could all be worse in the morning!

I listened to the England match yesterday (watching the cricket) and had the misfortune of hearing Alan Green for the first time in five years or something.

He's still the same ignorant, arrogant, always moaning idiot he always was. At one point him and Danny Mills were disparaging England for not playing the same 'sharp incisive passing game' as Liverpool despite having five of their players.

He actually said those words. Neither could work out the difference was that England didn't have Suarez in the team. And that Liverpool don't play a sharp incisive passing game anyway.

It amazes me what so called experts come out with.

I listened to the England match yesterday (watching the cricket) and had the misfortune of hearing Alan Green for the first time in five years or something.

He's still the same ignorant, arrogant, always moaning idiot he always was. At one point him and Danny Mills were disparaging England for not playing the same 'sharp incisive passing game' as Liverpool despite having five of their players.

He actually said those words. Neither could work out the difference was that England didn't have Suarez in the team. And that Liverpool don't play a sharp incisive passing game anyway.

Money for old rope mostly mate.

I was listening to this on the way home last night and it wound me up so much that I emailed the BBC complaints dept - don't care if it's RS behaviour it made me feel good and anyway, it should not be allowed.

"I want to complain about Alan Green and his obsession with liverpool football club. Whenever I hear his commentary he is guaranteed to promote his team Liverpool at any chance. Tonight, during the England Denmark game he did nothing but slag off Roy Hodgson and promote Brendan Rodgers and his Liverpool players. I have heard it bad before but this was too much - perhaps 10 times in 5 minutes. He makes no attempt to disguise it. WHat happened to the non-biased BBC? I shall not listed to ANYTHING with Alan Green again."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back