• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
the three of you are liverpool fans pretending to be everton fans on an everton message board because your pride is hurt at the everton fans calling you out on looking silly. you are fooling no one and making yourself look silly. none of you are from merseyside. quit it bozos or i strike you down.
Stop with the conspiracy theories please you've got some serious issues pal.

Stop with the conspiracy theories please you've got some serious issues pal.

my issues are nowhere as serious as someone who feels the need to try and masquerade themselves as an opposition fan and go on an opposition message board to try and make those fans look silly because your own fans get ridiculed by the rest of your own country. how sad is that buster?? never mind that. you are not even good at it. you are too much of a cretin true to your kopite ways so the good guys in blue spot you straight away. you are not even local to the team you support bozo.
so about them issues??

my issues are nowhere as serious as someone who feels the need to try and masquerade themselves as an opposition fan and go on an opposition message board to try and make those fans look silly because your own fans get ridiculed by the rest of your own country. how sad is that buster?? never mind that. you are not even good at it. you are too much of a cretin true to your kopite ways so the good guys in blue spot you straight away. you are not even local to the team you support bozo.
so about them issues??
Back to the care home please. No more time on the computer for you today.

Stick to making jokes about death you maniac.

i am giving you some moral injustice to get upset about. come on. grasp it.
for the good of the thread i am gonna duck this out and give you some thinking time. let no one be under any illusions what you are. not that anyone is **roundhouses chopper and swings out through two skyscrapers**

i am giving you some moral injustice to get upset about. come on. grasp it.
for the good of the thread i am gonna duck this out and give you some thinking time. let no one be under any illusions what you are. not that anyone is **roundhouses chopper and swings out through two skyscrapers**
I won't stoop to your sickening levels. Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back