• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, the thread has seriously deteriorated to a pile of [Poor language removed]

Only because of the rawk dwellers masquerading as Blues mate. They should take a leaf out of your book, you're a bitter kopite, but are proud of that fact :) But come on here for a bit of banter and a chat about the game, as opposed to trying to wind up Blues and then scuttling off back to rawk armed with a few cut and pastes, to post out of context to gain multiple 'rofl' smiley replies.........

#devonkopites

I don't see any paranoia. We don't have threads about referee conspiracies and claim alex Ferguson is some sort of evil overlord. You do on rawk though
Right that's it, where has this Kopite thing come from, do I have to hate Liverpool more than I love Everton to be a top Blue?

Are Liverpool still shitehawks? Are Everton still sound? Good, just checking as that tends to be the jist of what we all argue about.

I don't think the last few pages of this thread put many of those contributing in a good light.

Rather than engage posters whom you might consider to be WUM's, trolls or Liverpool supporters masquerading as Evertonians the correct course of action is either report the posts concerned or put the poster concerned on ignore. Engaging with them is certainly not the best strategy.

Agree with others I'm embarrassed the way this thread has turned out, I'm out, will pop back after a win over Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back