• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So while the big clubs play this weekend, Liberpewl get a rest and recharge for their title challenge.

This reminds me when they won the CL because they weren't fighting on any other front while all the other teams were. It's really odd for the money they've spent they can't and have never managed it in the Premier league era.

So while the big clubs play this weekend, Liberpewl get a rest and recharge for their title challenge.

This reminds me when they won the CL because they weren't fighting on any other front while all the other teams were. It's really odd for the money they've spent they can't and have never managed it in the Premier league era.

Look at who they've spent the money on and who they have employed as manager's and it dosn'r seem as odd as you may think.

People used to say Ronaldo wasn't world class because he didn't score vs the top teams.

Suarez hasn't scored a lot vs top teams (can prove this with stats in this thread) so he isn't a world class player. Simple.

That's some potato logic right there !

I can only echo what @micknick and @the esk have said.

Other clubs fans are welcome here, provided rules are adhered to.

Don't pretend to be a blue if you're not, simply be sound and we'll all get along fine.

Just home from work and have had to check that my ears aren't bleeding. Spent the whole afternoon sitting within earshot of two deluded Kopites (one from Glasgow, one from the West Country!) emitting brain fart after brain fart while discussing how Man Utd are finished as a top club, why RS players should make up the bulk of the Eng-er-land World Cup squad (wtf would a Scot even care?) and how many 'easy' games they've got left compared to their 'title rivals'. - It's on!

I snapped after a few hours (too many) and reminded them of some of 'their glorious history' such as never winning the Premier League title, pissing away hundreds of millions of pounds on utter dross, losing to The Arse at Anfield in 1989 etc etc. It wasn't even about EFC, just the obnoxious, self-aggrandising bullshit that they spout so freely as if no other team in the world has got history, pride etc.

Why not just talk about our history>?? Not like we dont have any ourselves. Its better than 90% of clubs in Europe.
I will happily talk to anyone about Everton Fc and our history - i LOVE talking about it.

I don't know mate, for an Evertonian, which you clearly are, some of your posts almost seem to disparage the Blues. It's all very confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back